Virtual Flight Simulator support for other DJI controlers?
8239 7 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michakluk
lvl.1

Czechia

Is the app going to be compatible in the future with older DJI controlers? It would be a gamechanger that you can train on the go with the drone you already have!

Mavic Air controler

Mavic Air controler
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, michakluk. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, it is only compatible with the DJI FPV  but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Virtual Flight App.
2021-3-4
Use props
REMPG
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-4 23:23
Hi, michakluk. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, it is only compatible with the DJI FPV  but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Virtual Flight App.

Hi Gamora. Following the previous question...

I already know other controllers don't work, but I would like to ask you if it's really only available for the DJI FPV Drone or if you can use it with the DJI Digital FPV System as well, meaning the FPV controller you already sell separately and the FPV googles as well.

Thanks
2021-3-6
Use props
Originalas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1204222 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

REMPG Posted at 3-6 22:35

I already know other controllers don't work, but I would like to ask you if it's really only available for the DJI FPV Drone or if you can use it with the DJI Digital FPV System as well, meaning the FPV controller you already sell separately and the FPV googles as well.

I have tested what works with the app. You can use xbox controller just fine.

You can not use any mavic controllers or DJI FPV V1 goggle/remote. Would be cool if developers added support later though. As I do not see why DJI FPV V1 would not be compatible with this.

2021-3-7
Use props
REMPG
lvl.1

Portugal

Originalas Posted at 3-7 01:27
I have tested what works with the app. You can use xbox controller just fine.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poRLfbOLjUE

Thanks Originalas.

Exactly, I was expecting them to support the DJI FPV Digital System they already have as well since it's related to their FPVs series. Let's see what they come up with...

Bets regards.
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

REMPG Posted at 3-6 22:35

I already know other controllers don't work, but I would like to ask you if it's really only available for the DJI FPV Drone or if you can use it with the DJI Digital FPV System as well, meaning the FPV controller you already sell separately and the FPV googles as well.

Currently, it isn't compatible with the DJI FPV Remote Controller but we're taking notes for suggestions and feedbacks. Hopefully, this can be added in future updates. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_15AlApxcuGrd
New
Flight distance : 25285 ft
United States

Yes. I would like to try out and practice this before going out and buying the FPV drone.
2021-7-9
Use props
BlackBird11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 733622 ft
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-3-7 23:36
Currently, it isn't compatible with the DJI FPV Remote Controller but we're taking notes for suggestions and feedbacks. Hopefully, this can be added in future updates. Thank you for your continued support!

is it supported yet?
2022-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules