Mini 2 RC Right Stick Issue
3526 6 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IO9zwH3nmckB
lvl.1
United States

If viewing on the calibration screen.  Regardless of control mode selected.  Pushing the right stick anywhere in the top half of the control circle results only in input to the top right quarter of the control circle.  For example, push stick top left = screen input to top right.  Push stick straight up = screen input to top right.  Push stick top right = screen input top right.  In other words.  Pushing stick in any direction in top half of control circle = screen input to top right.
Bottom half of control circle is opposite.  All stick directions = screen input to bottom left.
Drone also responds the same way in flight that  the calibration screen indicates.  The RC will only send the drone into those same 2 general directions no matter which way I push the right stick.
Left stick and wheel function normally.  All other functions normal.  Firmware and app up to date.
Can anyone help?
2021-3-4
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

If you have a problem with mavic, why are you writing to the Spark section? Why don't you listen? How do you want to get an answer like this?
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Mini 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_IO9zwH3nmckB
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-4 19:44
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to calibrate the remote controller of your DJI Mini 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

Yes.  This is how I was able to visually describe which quadrants the stick inputs are affecting.  I calibrate the left stick, and the inputs correspond perfectly to calibration circle.  The wheel inputs also correspond perfectly.  The right stick inputs do not respond accordingly within calibration circle.  Barely touching the stick results in 100% output in either the upper right section of the circle or lower left regardless of stick direction or distance the stick is pushed forward or back.
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_IO9zwH3nmckB
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-4 19:44

Apologies this was an error on my part.  I though I had clicked on the mini 2 section.  
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_IO9zwH3nmckB Posted at 3-4 19:58
Yes.  This is how I was able to visually describe which quadrants the stick inputs are affecting.  I calibrate the left stick, and the inputs correspond perfectly to calibration circle.  The wheel inputs also correspond perfectly.  The right stick inputs do not respond accordingly within calibration circle.  Barely touching the stick results in 100% output in either the upper right section of the circle or lower left regardless of stick direction or distance the stick is pushed forward or back.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Since you hacve calibrated the said DJI remote controller and still the issue persists. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible and thank you for understanding.
2021-3-8
Use props
djiuser_uCTkhI14rEWB
lvl.1
United States

Hi Guys,

I had this happen to my mini pro 3 with the RC smart controller

Fix that worked:

Going into the android settings of the RC smart controller and resetting it to factory settings and setting it up again.

Hope this helps anyone that comes across it!
2022-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules