795 3 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

The Mini 2 uses OcuSync 2.0, and DJI intended the Smart Controller to "be compatible with all DJI drones using OcuSync 2.0".
Many of us have P4PV2 or Mavic 2 Series drones with the Smart Controller....and would love to be able to use SC with all of our OS2.0 compatible drones.
Please enable Smart Controller compatibility with Mini 2
Thanks
Dave
Drone News Guy
https://dronereviewsandnews.com
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DroneNewsGuy. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted.  This information has been forwarded to our designated DJI Department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI Mini 2 and DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and stay safe always.
2021-3-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-3-5
Use props
Jonny Lakewood
lvl.2
Flight distance : 484760 ft
United States

DJI,
Please share the advantages and convenience of the Smart Controller with us Mini 2 purchasers.
I originally purchased the Smart Controller for my Mavic 2.  The Smart Controller has a number of advantages over using the stock controller and smart phone.  The screen is much brighter (and larger), the battery lasts much longer than my iPhone (especially in cold temps) and it is much more convenient than the controller/phone combo.  That's the short list.  I bought the Mini 2 because it compliments my Mavic 2 and has OccuSync.  Of all the drones I own, big and small, I love the Mini 2.  I hope you would make it compatible with the Smart Controller.
Please share the advantages of the Smart Controller with Mini 2 owners.
Thank you
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules