Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No activation iOS
4097 17 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 636598 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi.

Goggles are not activating once connected to DJI fly app, activation screen doesn’t appear. The controller is connected to the fpv drone as I can move the camera.
Running latest versions of everything with no joy.

Seen similar posts with android users, followed steps with no joy. Got the desktop version of DJI assistant on Mac OS. The controller updated firmware but the goggles and the drone both failed to upload.

Any insight would be welcomed

Thanks

Glenn
2021-3-4
Use props
MSARossouw
lvl.1
United States

Can't update my goggles v2 stuck in transmitting page then upload error
2021-3-4
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MSARossouw Posted at 3-4 13:26
Can't update my goggles v2 stuck in transmitting page then upload error

I get the same too. Going to try a pc tomorrow
2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, glennsparklevfx.com. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Kindly ensure that the remote, goggles, and aircraft are linked, and please check whether you're running the latest version of the DJI Fly (v1.3.0) before activating your DJI FPV.

Note: The aircraft must be linked with the goggles before the remote controller.
2021-3-5
Use props
slam13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I am updated in the DJI Fly app to version 1.3 on iPhone and iPAd but the FPV drone doesn’t show as an available aircraft to register. I have gone through the full sync of goggles, controller and aircraft procedure.

How do I add it so that I can fly the new drone? These are the only three showing.
E0770BB8-9730-465E-944B-0B4C76126A60.png
37346FDD-0F4A-43FB-8904-03746AB3E2D1.png
49F4EC31-821D-401B-BD0B-9C47756ED550.png
2021-3-5
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 00:13
Hi, glennsparklevfx.com. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Kindly ensure that the remote, goggles, and aircraft are linked, and please check whether you're running the latest version of the DJI Fly (v1.3.0) before activating your DJI FPV.

[view_image]

Hi, this worked for me, it’s the kind of information that should be included in the QuickStart manual.
2021-3-5
Use props
fans49fca743
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33740 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went through the same difficulties as you did, but with a different outcome.  Once I had everything powered on, with my iPad connected via the OTC cable to the goggles, an update message came on in the goggles and then the DJI fly application gave me the opportunity to register and update.  This all took several hours to accomplish with all updates and battery firmware.  The next challenge was getting the motion controller to connect, which also took about an hour including it's connection and updates.  
2021-3-5
Use props
fans2a12935f
New
Flight distance : 23209 ft
Australia

slam13 Posted at 3-5 02:11
I am updated in the DJI Fly app to version 1.3 on iPhone and iPAd but the FPV drone doesn’t show as an available aircraft to register. I have gone through the full sync of goggles, controller and aircraft procedure.

How do I add it so that I can fly the new drone? These are the only three showing.

yep same problem here
2021-3-5
Use props
fans79a37869
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142740 ft
United States

glennsparklevfx.com Posted at 3-4 13:28
I get the same too. Going to try a pc tomorrow

This happened to me. Use PC not mac.
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_udTKXggzyWMs
New

United States

Same problem. Everything is connected. Can't get the app to connect to Goggles from my phone.  Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling to no help.  
2021-3-6
Use props
Ray Maramara
New

United States

3/7/2021 10:45 AMTried To hook it up again and it says open DJI Fly app and I go to App store again and
DJI Fly only has Mavic and Osmo devices. No FPV!
What's up DJI?

2021-3-7
Use props
Ray Maramara
New

United States

2021-3-7
Use props
Alex_fpv
New

Russia

I have same problem. Not able to activate DJI FPV Combo
2021-3-8
Use props
huntertphoto
New

United States

I have the same problem. Downloaded the app this morning, fresh install so I know it's up-to-date, and I still only have three models to choose from, none of them being the DJI FPV.

I have also ensured the remote, drone, and goggles are all bound together.

I'm on an iPhone X

Super frustrating...
2021-3-8
Use props
huntertphoto
New

United States

Figured it out y'all. You have to physically connect your phone via the USB cable to your Goggles. Popped up right away
2021-3-8
Use props
dustabbe.hotmail
lvl.3
Flight distance : 76319 ft
  • >>>
United States

huntertphoto Posted at 3-8 11:57
Figured it out y'all. You have to physically connect your phone via the USB cable to your Goggles. Popped up right away

Dilly Dilly!
2021-3-10
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2120541 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

What a piece of crap!
I have been in this hobby for as long as there has been multirotors. With kk2 and arduino boards and later all kinds of dji drones.
Have tried to activate the v2 goggles for 3 days now.
All units updated to latest fw.
Can fly the drone but warning not activated in the goggles and recording does not work
When connected to Android and the fly app downloaded from dji site (not from google play) i get connected and video link but no activation option.
When downgrading via PC dji assistant 2 fpv and login with DJI aftersales login that has a downgrade option the dji fpv option is greyed out so not able to activate as stand alone goggles either.
When connected to IOS devices (tried several different) i get the server connection error when trying to activate. Yes i have tried several different network connections.
I could easily have built and setup 3 fpv drones from scratch in the time I have spent trying to get this piece of crap up and running.
20210322_081644.jpg
2021-3-22
Use props
Ronny G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2120541 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Now Dji wants me to send the goggles back
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced