Lost Settings After Firmware Update
567 1 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jefe-Part107
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165394 ft
United States

I am a new DJI Mini 2 owner and today I updated it to the latest firmware. I saw online and I experienced this in person that when I update firmware I lose settings like all of my Advanced Gimbal Settings for Normal, Cine, and Sport modes. I had to take screen shots of all my custom settings before I updated the firmware so that I could program them all back in. It's a waste of time given today's computer technology.

Is there a way to back-up settings that can be programmed back after a firmware update? If not, DJI, please allow us to backup all of our personalized settings to a file that can later be placed back after a firmware update.

2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jefe-Part107. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Some settings might get reset after an update and there's no current option to back it up. However, we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update or app update. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Fly and DJI Mini 2.
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules