DJI Fly App Interface
920 2 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_DoB9myAJAKZc
lvl.3

United States

I have my FPV Goggles connected to my iPad. It shows the camera view of the drone, but does not display any information like battery life, distance, altitude, etc.

I would like to have my friend use the goggles to experience the flight, but I would control the drone with the controller and use my iPad to fly it like I normally would with my Mavic Air 2.

Is it possible to show the interface/UI on the iPad or iPhone?

Thanks for the help or any assistance.

2021-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_DoB9myAJAKZc. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. When connected to iPad, it cannot display OSD currently but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV.
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_DoB9myAJAKZc
lvl.3

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-5 02:21
Hi, djiuser_DoB9myAJAKZc. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. When connected to iPad, it cannot display OSD currently but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV.

Thank you. Yes this would be a nice feature.

I also tried doing this on my iPhone, but it also does not show the OSD, but I've seen some Youtubers using their phones (but unsure if they were using an iPhone or Android) with the OSD. Was this feature taken out before the DJI FPV's official release?
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules