5713 15 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Cow
lvl.1

United States

I'm on a fully updated mac mini Big Sur
I have Goggles V2 at 100% battery and plugged in
Dji Assist 2 sees the goggles and registers it.
I click update and it downloads but when it gets to transmit it never gets past 0%
error 5-100-4
Is there a trick I'm missing?
2021-3-4
Use props
CaliSpec
New

United States

I am having the exact same problem. Macbook Pro M1 chip. 5-0-4 5-100-4 and 5-3-4 error codes
2021-3-5
Use props
fans6fa8e085
New
Flight distance : 470630 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat... DJI support please read and reply with a fix.
2021-3-6
Use props
The Cow
lvl.1

United States

I got it to work by using an extra pc I had. It’s stupid but I’m guessing this Mac will just have to wait a year for people to update software
2021-3-6
Use props
hendryhendry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17454 ft
Indonesia

I have the same issue as well using Macbook Pro (OS Big Sur). I bought the stand alone DJI goggle V2 in December 2020  which has version v01.00.0600. I have 2 goggles as i also bought the DJI FPV Combo, the one that came with the Combo package took 15 minutes to update and connect to the its fpv drone and remote control -- works fine.

But now, I am also having this error (5-100-4) too while trying to update the firmware on the goggles v2 that i bought in December. Trying to connect it with the same DJI FPV Drone and the controller as before, but I am having problem now.
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_XVWWaUdX4VgC
lvl.1
United States

I was having exact same issue, exact error code.  Ended up connecting the goggles to my phone with the provided adaptor, and got everything updated and activated with the phone app.  Never got the computer to work.  
2021-3-7
Use props
hendryhendry
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17454 ft
Indonesia

djiuser_XVWWaUdX4VgC Posted at 3-7 14:57
I was having exact same issue, exact error code.  Ended up connecting the goggles to my phone with the provided adaptor, and got everything updated and activated with the phone app.  Never got the computer to work.

Using fly app? Which firmware did you have before you did the update? Thanks
2021-3-7
Use props
aerialsmith
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2307087 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem with my Macbook Pro running Big Sur. I also cannot bind the V2 goggles with DJI Air unit on my Geprc Rocket Plus quad. Linking light on air unit stays red.
2021-3-8
Use props
shadow131072
lvl.1

United States

aerialsmith Posted at 3-8 06:00
Same problem with my Macbook Pro running Big Sur. I also cannot bind the V2 goggles with DJI Air unit on my Geprc Rocket Plus quad. Linking light on air unit stays red.

This is a good point you raised, something I had a question about - is the Goggle v2 supposed to work with the older v1 FPV Air Unit? I'm thinking of building a 5-inch with the DJI Air unit now that I bought the new FPV drone and have the v2 Goggles.
2021-3-8
Use props
fans6d139cfa
lvl.2
Australia

Any updates on approach? I have activated ok but stuck on “ firmware update stuck on 0% on transmitting” and changing mode....
2021-5-31
Use props
The Cow
lvl.1

United States

fans6d139cfa Posted at 5-31 12:00
Any updates on approach? I have activated ok but stuck on “ firmware update stuck on 0% on transmitting” and changing mode....

Update:

I used a pc and it worked instantly. Lesson: macs don’t work
2021-5-31
Use props
MacSide
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I get the same error. I'm using a Mac mini (latest OS). Using this hardware configuration, I was able to upgrade my FPV Drone, the controller, and the motion controller. Only the goggles fail at the transmitting point. I tried on my PC using the same version of the DJI Assistant 2 FPV version 2.1.1, and the goggles were not even recognized.
2021-6-16
Use props
MacSide
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The Cow Posted at 5-31 17:09
Update:

I used a pc and it worked instantly. Lesson: macs don’t work

I tried it on my PC (MacBook, latest OS) and it won't even recognize the v2 goggles
2021-6-16
Use props
MacSide
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SOLVED: I got my V2 Goggles to update using the DJI Fly App with Drone and Controller on and connected. Previously, I used the DJI Assistant 2 FPV Version 2.1.1. Using the assistant, which updates much faster than the fly app, I was able to upgrade everything but the V2 Goggles. Closing: I had to use the DJI Fly App, with Drone and Controller connected. With this configuration, I managed to update my V2 Goggles.
2021-6-16
Use props
DavyJohnes
New

Russia

For anyone who is looking for solution, here it is: just type `sudo kextload /Library/Extensions/HoRNDIS.kext` in console and everything should work. Found here https://www.reddit.com/r/fpv/comments/mg129t/dji_fpv_goggles_v2_software_possible_solution/.
2021-11-17
Use props
djiuser_RNYlDk6hLy7f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 584249 ft
United States

hendryhendry Posted at 2021-3-7 13:03
I have the same issue as well using Macbook Pro (OS Big Sur). I bought the stand alone DJI goggle V2 in December 2020  which has version v01.00.0600. I have 2 goggles as i also bought the DJI FPV Combo, the one that came with the Combo package took 15 minutes to update and connect to the its fpv drone and remote control -- works fine.

But now, I am also having this error (5-100-4) too while trying to update the firmware on the goggles v2 that i bought in December. Trying to connect it with the same DJI FPV Drone and the controller as before, but I am having problem now.

Hey my goggles I bought stand alone are also at that update version and I absolutely cannot get them to connect and it's been like 6bmonths and DJI is useless as usual with their own product. Did you ever sort those goggles out by chance and if so how? Thx bro
2023-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules