Any chance to use this goggles with corrective glasses?
1157 7 2021-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the first DJI Goggles, the BIG thing will not acomodate my small glasses confotably, also have tried the after market lens etc and nothing really works.
I imagine that this aparently smaller goggles will be even worst

Things that keep me from buy it:

1 - GEO fencing and altitude mandated on software
2 - DJI not offering spare parts and the ones available are too expensive
3 - Inability to solve the problem for those that use corrective glasses  

I think DJI should solve these simple problems if really want to sell a TOP DOLLAR little drone...DJI already lost all U.S. Government sales...should keep us happy!
2021-3-4
Use props
5zero7rc
lvl.4

United States

Myself and many others wear glasses while using the DJI FPV goggles.  Not all glasses will fit, but mine do.  Other companies like RHO lense make inserts that work as well.
2021-3-5
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

5zero7rc Posted at 3-5 19:52
Myself and many others wear glasses while using the DJI FPV goggles.  Not all glasses will fit, but mine do.  Other companies like RHO lense make inserts that work as well.

have you tried the V2 with your glasses?

My glasses frame is small, each lens about 1 1/2" by 2 1/4" and still hard to fit in without distortion on my DJI old goggles.  I purchased the lens for it, not good for my eyes
2021-3-5
Use props
5zero7rc
lvl.4

United States

HDPS Posted at 3-5 20:03
have you tried the V2 with your glasses?

My glasses frame is small, each lens about 1 1/2" by 2 1/4" and still hard to fit in without distortion on my DJI old goggles.  I purchased the lens for it, not good for my eyes

No, I have not tried v2 FPV goggles but they are exactly the same form factor as the v1 FPV goggles.
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hi there,

what about using contact lenses,
has anyone tried it?

(I intend to buy the goggles.)

2023-3-13
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Been long time, actually a year.
I can use my glasses with the V2, still OK, I think it offers much more comfort than the newer Goggles 2 which you definitely cannot use with glasses, I had to order a prescription lens to use the DJI lens adapter, still it fogs in the summer because the Goggles 2 does not have the circulating fan that the V2 has.
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

HDPS Posted at 3-13 14:00
Been long time, actually a year.
I can use my glasses with the V2, still OK, I think it offers much more comfort than the newer Goggles 2 which you definitely cannot use with glasses, I had to order a prescription lens to use the DJI lens adapter, still it fogs in the summer because the Goggles 2 does not have the circulating fan that the V2 has.

Hi HDPS,

thank you very much for the helpful information.

2023-3-17
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

I have bought the DJI goggleV2 for my avata instead of the DJI Goggles2

The V2 fits perfectly my face, I wear glasses with rather strong correction hyperopia. The screen is perfectly clear and I can read all the text even into the sides

I did try the goggles2... can't wear glasses and dioptric correction is not enough... Furthermore the screens are too small and display blurred images on the sides (not totally blurred but less accurate than the V2...

If you can try the gogglesV2 they are perfect
2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules