32736 128 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Duane Degn Posted at 6-4 09:20
I think it would help to know a bit more about what you are doing.
Was the drone turned on?
Was the remote on?

Hello Duane , thank you for answer me
Yes the drone it's activated

Yes the drone it's on
The remote is on
i have fly app on my smartphone but it it's no needed to fly.
Now the fan of the goggles it's run at 100% and i have black screen on DJI Goggles
Sometime i can see DJI logo but just for a sec
that's my problem

2021-6-4
Use props
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Duane Degn Posted at 6-4 09:20
I think it would help to know a bit more about what you are doing.
Was the drone turned on?
Was the remote on?

Yes Drone it's activated and on
The remote is on
i have fly app on my smartphone but it should be don't needed to fly am i right ?
now goggles show me just black screen with fan at max speed
sometimes i cansee dji logo but just for a frame then it reboot or black screen
2021-6-4
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

sirioilmago Posted at 6-4 10:53
Yes Drone it's activated and on
The remote is on
i have fly app on my smartphone but it should be don't needed to fly am i right ?

Yes, you don't need the smartphone after it has been activated.
It sure seems like you have a problem to discuss with DJI support. I'd suggest contacting them.
2021-6-4
Use props
sawsaw
lvl.1
Germany

markinter Posted at 3-5 17:37
make sure the otg cable is inserted into the goggles not your phone. i had the same issue. oops didnt see this was already answered.

WOW!

I was about  to send back the drone  - THAT IS MY NEEDED SOLUTION! Thanks you so much for thrown that in ! Next two drinks on me!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2021-7-13
Use props
Los_Turbinos
New
Finland

fans037730ea Posted at 3-8 09:21
Hi, I had the same problem but found that it is just the way I had the cables connected.  Try putting the OTG adapter in the goggles! not the phone.  It fixed my issue

It really is that you must to put that short little OTG adapter cable in the Goggles, not in phone.
I did read manual, but didnt thought that it matters which way you insert them.
Thanks to all you for this info!
2021-7-28
Use props
djiuser_MVyDyipiMPvf
New

New Zealand

I have been trying to activate this fpv for the past two days now, have done everything it says the goggles, RC and drone are all linked all have the most up to date firmware but when I plug the iPhone data cable into the otg cable which yes is plugged into the goggles I still can’t get this thing to pick up my phone! Anyone have a fix for this??
2021-9-7
Use props
T34Bravo
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_MVyDyipiMPvf Posted at 9-7 01:32
I have been trying to activate this fpv for the past two days now, have done everything it says the goggles, RC and drone are all linked all have the most up to date firmware but when I plug the iPhone data cable into the otg cable which yes is plugged into the goggles I still can’t get this thing to pick up my phone! Anyone have a fix for this??

I'm having the exact same issue.  Did you ever figure out a solution?
2021-12-1
Use props
djiuser_ZmB3e1Vyv2Cv
lvl.1

Canada

OK - worked for me after two changes that I did. I used the original cables instead of cable of phone & goggle battery was now 63% (above 50%).
Did the first test flight - its killer.
2021-12-28
Use props
djiuser_riRAudj73KBT
New

United States

OK - brand new DJI FPV drone.  Can not get the fucking thing to update.  DJI Fly will not load.  Internet says there are conflicts with Android and Google somehow.   I have a late model Android phone.  DJI gooks should make getting this system ready to fly a lot easier.  This really sucks !!

I am going to send this back before I take a sledge hammer to it.   Looking for a different brand now.  Take this product off the market until you make is easy for the consumer to get it up and running as advertised.
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules