2038 2 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattyphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1178278 ft
  • >>>
United States

I still have a lingering issue of updating firmware and then my Inspire 2 not being able to detect the SSD drives, now ongoing for years, since around the time DJI added ProRes RAW capability to the Inspire 2.
The case has always been the same:
- Perfectly working drone and SSDs
- Update to a newer firmware version, then the SSDs are "not detected", also preventing access to CineDNG and ProRes recording.
- Downgrade to a pre-ProRes RAW version, and everything works fine.

I noticed new updates, so I gave the latest (01.02.0500) a shot, and I get the same result. Installed is "successful" but I lose access to my SSD and all applicable recording formats.

Additional Insights to know:
While in Assistant 2, I attempted to reload my license, just to make sure that's not the issue, and it now "fails to load certificate." I've rebooted everything a number of times, signed out and back in, and it still will not load the certificate. I'm really hoping that is truly the issue at this point and can be resolved.

How do I get DJI to assist in the proper loading of the license certificate. Thank you in advance. -Matt

2021-3-5
Use props
Inspire2Turkey
lvl.1

Turkey

I am having the same problem. My requests for technical support have still not been answered. I guess they are waiting for the warranty of the device to be expired!
2021-3-16
Use props
figure1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 622103 ft
United States

If your issue is the same as mine, your bird needs to go to DJI for repair. WTF? Yup. Same thing happened to me on .500 update. I spent nearly a whole day online with support trying to get it fixed but they said had to come in for repair in the end. But, this might me a known DJI issue as they replaced pretty much all the guts on my I2 and did not charge me for it and I am several years out of warranty. Most likely the logs on the I2 let them know how/when the damage occurred and they will know if the issue was their fault or your fault. Repair took 7 days round trip from me to them and back to me. Did this in Feb.
2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules