Refurbished Units
674 3 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SzaSLh93fdjE
lvl.1
United States

Hello there I just recently purchased two refurbished drones one spark and mini, the spark didn't come with a battery and the mini battery only last for minutes. Also the mini says the camera is overheating. I called drone nerds and asked them for help but it seems there not willing. I have went ahead and purchased a new mini battery but I can't find one for the spark. To be honest I should not have to purchased these anyway! But I can't seem to get drone nerds to help. Can you help me please?
2021-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_SzaSLh93fdjE. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. The Refurbished DJI Spark that we sold in our Online Store includes a battery and have been tested before being shipped. We strongly recommend reaching again to your dealer and ask for either replacement or battery to your DJI Spark. If that didn't help, please reach to our Customer Support to check further details about your unit and if they can open a ticket. Unfortunately, the DJI Spark's battery is no longer sold in our Online Store, but you can check any DJI Retail Stores if they have stock available: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Regarding the Mavic Mini camera overheating, could you tell us more about when does it start happening? Please let us know also the current firmware version installed on your Mavic Mini. Looking forward to your response.
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_SzaSLh93fdjE
lvl.1
United States

I have contacted drone nerds about this and they told me to contact you, really I shouldn't have to keep going back and forth, I would expect this should be taken care of.
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_SzaSLh93fdjE
lvl.1
United States

As for the mavic mini overheating problem, I purchased this unit two weeks ago, on my second flight about 7 minutes into the flight I received a camera overheating warning, then as I was returning it lost power then I lost the drone to the ocean, it sent the warning then lost power! I fully updated the drone as soon as I received it. So I don't think it was a firmware problem, but I don't know, all I do know is it send the warning then lost power then I lost the drone. Not a good day, and then a week later I decided to purchase the spark, which was missing the battery, not real happy to be honest.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules