[Feature Request] Raveneye + Game Controller
1573 2 2021-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlBundy100
New

United States

Hi there,

First of all, thanks to the devs for all the hard work on the excellent firmware and software. One thing I would like to do with the RSC2 + Raveneye is control the gimbal with my PS4 controller while also looking at the video through my smartphone. Then, I can use a phone mount on my controller like this:

And simply watch the video from the Raveneye on my phone. This would be much easier than using the on-screen virtual joystick or Force Mobile. Currently, I can only use the game controller mode if Raveneye is not open.

Let me know what you think, thanks!

A little background on my use case: I am using the RSC2 to capture bird videos with long lenses (400mm). The RSC2 is mounted on the tripod feet on the ground while I am controlling the movements of the gimbal with my phone, watching through the Raveneye.
2021-3-5
Use props
DJTale2003
lvl.1
Germany

I have exactly the same problem. I either use the picture from the Raveneye or I control the gimbal with the ps4 controller. If there is a solution to this, I would be very grateful. BTW: I have an RS2. Interestingly, I can't control the gimbal in Raveneye mode, but I can navigate through the menu with the ps4 controller.
2021-3-25
Use props
gjrtsn
New
Norway

DJTale2003 Posted at 2021-3-25 13:01
I have exactly the same problem. I either use the picture from the Raveneye or I control the gimbal with the ps4 controller. If there is a solution to this, I would be very grateful. BTW: I have an RS2. Interestingly, I can't control the gimbal in Raveneye mode, but I can navigate through the menu with the ps4 controller.

Same here... Have you discovered any solution to this?
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules