Gimbal wheel fixed
840 6 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Z1GGG7p4i4fo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210535 ft
United Kingdom

So I recently reported that I had a problem with the gimbal wheel on my controller. Every time I panned the camera up and down it also turns the drone left and right. Sent of to Dji as requested fault found as I thought it was the gimbal wheel it’s self. They repaired and sent it back it was just under a 2 week turn around that I thought was fast service considering I had too send it over seas as well !
Didn’t cost me a thing flew it for around 45 minutes today to test and its working great
2021-3-6
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Glad it's fixed.

As a technical guy, I'm wondering how a bad gimbal wheel was producing your symptoms
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_Z1GGG7p4i4fo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210535 ft
United Kingdom

Tentoes Posted at 3-6 08:53
Glad it's fixed.

As a technical guy, I'm wondering how a bad gimbal wheel was producing your symptoms[view_image]

I was told by a good source on here that the gimbal wheel and left joystick use the same circuit socket and it was interfering with the left joystick. So every time I used the gimbal wheel it turned the drone left or right. We came to that conclusion because if I used the touchscreen on my phone to pan the camera up and down it didn’t turn the drone. Where the gimbal wheel did
2021-3-6
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Nice to hear it was fixed!
Happy flying.
2021-3-6
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Awesome glad you got it fixed
2021-3-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Z1GGG7p4i4fo. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your repair experience. We're glad that it was all sorted out and you're back flying your Mavic Mini again.
2021-3-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good to hear you got the issue resolved and you are back up and flying.  
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules