Flight data in Video Subtitles
1755 4 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 267126 ft
Spain

Hi, I make a series of tools for visualising flight data. I tried a DJI FPV sample and it works, but some of the data does not seem to be very accurate (especially altitude). I wonder if the units have changed compared to other models. Would anyone want to share their SRT (video subtitles) samples for analysis?

This is one of the tools I make:

And you can visualise your SRT files directly here: https://djitelemetryoverlay.com/srt-viewer/

Thanks
2021-3-6
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Spain

Updated with the new tutorial. Here's the old one with more emphasis on the video subtitle workflow in case it's useful
2021-12-6
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

I use it. I love it. Don't know how I lived without it. But it takes hours to render that would be its only drawback for me
2021-12-6
Use props
0Kajuna0
Second Officer
Spain

SgtRay Posted at 12-6 18:04
I use it. I love it. Don't know how I lived without it. But it takes hours to render that would be its only drawback for me

Glad you enjoy the software!

Did you watch this tutorial on Export settings?

Reducing the "Gauge update rate" from the general Settings will improve export times a lot.
2021-12-7
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

0Kajuna0 Posted at 12-7 13:19
Glad you enjoy the software!

Did you watch this tutorial on Export settings?

I'll definitely make sure I look it up I think I already did but I'll do it again if I have to and I'll give it a shot thanks for the info
2021-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules