Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Use of DJI FPV Controller 2 And Goggles with DJI FPV Air Unit
1173 5 3-6 09:17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Earmand
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31496 ft
United States

Does anyone know if the DJI Remote Controller2 that comes with the DJI FPV Kit can be used with the DJI FPV Air unit?   
I have wanted to do a self build for a while and was hoping that after purchasing the DJI FPV, that I will be able to reuse the DJI Controller2 and Goggles with the DJI FPV Air Unit.

Even if it is currently not advertised as working, any chance it might be a future firmware update?

Thanks in advance
3-6 09:17
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 2982907 ft
  • >>>
United States

We should assume so but the left stick has to be tightened to remove the recentering but even if you tighten it all the way down, you still have the center deadzone area feel so it isn't like the other controllers where it goes up and down w/ no center zone.  For the DJI FPV drone it's great as it's cinematic this way for how it's all designed together but if you are going a super custom FPV route, it's just better to use your own desired controller and small receiver imo.
3-6 11:11
Use props
Buzzyone
Captain
Flight distance : 2417297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Goggles V2 will work with the FPV Air Unit, Remote Controller 2 will not.
3-6 12:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, Earmand. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. Currently, the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is not compatible with DJI FPV Air Unit / Caddx Vista Air Unit. There are no confirmed plans for the time being but should there be any changes or updates, we'll have them posted. Thank you for your continued support.
3-7 02:16
Use props
Ashcopter FPV
lvl.1

Australia

Well i was just going to order dji fpv kit ,but I can’t get off of my pocket just 2000 aud ,for flying an fpv drone specially,I have four other free style quads which I fly in daily basis,I can’t put on another unnecessary weight on my shoulder,
You know what am saying!?
Now I won’t get that kit unless i can use their goggles and controllers to fly my other quads too.
4DD4EEC4-B63F-48FD-92B9-F97A1624DF0D.jpeg
5-13 04:22
Use props
djiuser_LBfKFD2chsno
lvl.1
Canada

I feel completely scammed by dji
6-11 03:27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules