DJI FPV Goggles V2 can't update to the latest firmware
34349 50 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BR04jFOeJTQZ
lvl.1

Norway

I fixed my dji goggles v2 by updating it on windows 10 dji assistant 2 fpv series did not work to update on macbook air m1 i got 41005 error if thats the correct code...
2021-7-1
Use props
Paul Crisafulli
lvl.1

United States

I found that first updating the controller end motion controller via dji assistant (fpv version) than going back to using the fly app for the firmware on the goggles and drone worked. I tried all other combinations with no luck.
2021-7-4
Use props
jshenterprises
lvl.1
Flight distance : 746762 ft
  • >>>
United States

The DJI Fly app must be used to upgrade the firmware. The assistant app will always log an error. This is only true for the DJI FPV updating. I have upgraded all my other drones using the Assistant app.
2021-7-10
Use props
SWISSARMYGUYS
New

Jamaica

im having the same issue
2021-7-17
Use props
fans1afe9434
New
United States

I wanted to let you know that I solved this update problem by fully charging my battery.  It apperently also works with my 6S drone battery.  At less than 43% charge on oem battery it will throw that error when trying to update.  
2021-7-20
Use props
fpvlion
lvl.1

Singapore

I had the same issue running DJI Assistant 2.1.1 on macOS 11.4
I solved it here:

2021-7-30
Use props
click here now
lvl.2

United States

I had the problem with the included type c.  I literally swapped out the type c and the update went.  Dont use the DJI type c with the upgrade.
2021-8-17
Use props
djiuser_nuxxbZzTgEyw
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_jCNksabjIYoU Posted at 3-6 23:57
So I got my drone and goggles to update finally had to do it through my DJI fly app on my phone and started up goggles remote and drone plugged in my phone to goggles and the update worked through that took a little bit at to download but looks like I’ll be going for a flight tomorrow!!!

I’m assuming you are not talking about the Caddx air unit, FPV goggles, and OG FPV controller?
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_nuxxbZzTgEyw
lvl.2

United States

click here now Posted at 8-17 06:27
I had the problem with the included type c.  I literally swapped out the type c and the update went.  Dont use the DJI type c with the upgrade.

You are saying: …“try using a different USB C cable?”
2021-12-21
Use props
Tayden Wheeler
New

United States

QUICK & EASY FIX!! I was having the same issue, it would update but not transmit. Im using Mac (2015 MacBook pro) & It wouldn't work, so I found someone w windows & It had no problems updating! That was the easiest solution I have found.
2022-2-22
Use props
djiuser_n9y4ODBs3uqS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 117106 ft
United States

mkorbi Posted at 2021-3-19 09:12
Any useful updates here?
My Goggles never mind which firmware shows the following and doesn't accept any push button.
[view_image]

What was the solution to this? Im having the same issue.

Thanks.
2022-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules