Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My DJI Care Refresh Experience
2576 14 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AidanDroneFan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1079094 ft
Canada

Hey everyone! Some of you may have seen my post on the forum from early last month with the incident I had with my mavic mini. This is my follow up video on my experience with DJI Care Refresh!
2021-3-6
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Glad it worked a treat for you... DJI can very well be end user inclined when they want, well ahem... especially when you handed them some money in advance for something that shouldn't happen in the first place but sometimes it does and oftentimes the user is the usual suspect.

2021-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience, we will keep moving forward and provide better service to you all. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Happy flying!
2021-3-6
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

That looks to be a warranty repair instead of a Refresh replacement. If it was a DJI Care Refresh deal, you would have had to pay the exchange fee. I see they replaced the ESC board and indicated they saw no external damage. So I guess they assumed the board failed due to some internal defect, rather than a crash. How many replacements does your account show remaining now?
2021-3-6
Use props
AidanDroneFan
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-6 18:50
Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience, we will keep moving forward and provide better service to you all. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help. Happy flying!

Thanks for the comment!
2021-3-6
Use props
AidanDroneFan
lvl.2
Canada

GaryDoug Posted at 3-6 19:32
That looks to be a warranty repair instead of a Refresh replacement. If it was a DJI Care Refresh deal, you would have had to pay the exchange fee. I see they replaced the ESC board and indicated they saw no external damage. So I guess they assumed the board failed due to some internal defect, rather than a crash. How many replacements does your account show remaining now?

DJI commented on the video and informed me that even if I didn’t have care refresh it would have been free, so I guess it didn’t take one of the replacements away
2021-3-6
Use props
AidanDroneFan
lvl.2
Canada

m80116 Posted at 3-6 15:19
Glad it worked a treat for you... DJI can very well be end user inclined when they want, well ahem... especially when you handed them some money in advance for something that shouldn't happen in the first place but sometimes it does and oftentimes the user is the usual suspect.

I’ve had a pretty good experience with there support, I’ve herd people in the past say it was really bad but I think they’ve improved a lot, I sent in my osmo mobile 3 in, back in March last year and still had great service.
2021-3-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2021-3-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

AidanDroneFan Posted at 3-6 20:55
I’ve had a pretty good experience with there support, I’ve herd people in the past say it was really bad but I think they’ve improved a lot, I sent in my osmo mobile 3 in, back in March last year and still had great service.

Good to hear of your positive experience.  
2021-3-7
Use props
JCF007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17933 ft
United States

I just received my new Mavic Mini Fly combo kit yesterday. My very first drone camera.
Lucky me I read on Mavic's website that I needed to buy the Refresh insurance before I activated the unit.
I don’t see anything stating that in the kit itself.
I bought the Refresh and got an email on my purchase . I don’t know if anything else will come by regular mail.
This is very a difficult education when you don’t know a drone flyer or have previous experience with Mavic.
I would be very unhappy if I activated my unit and not able to purchase the Refresh Insurance.

I still didn’t activate the unit. Waiting for better weather.
2021-3-7
Use props
AidanDroneFan
lvl.2
Canada

JCF007 Posted at 3-7 11:08
I just received my new Mavic Mini Fly combo kit yesterday. My very first drone camera.
Lucky me I read on Mavic's website that I needed to buy the Refresh insurance before I activated the unit.

I got DJI care refresh after I activated my unit because you can still purchase it within 72 hours, and for me I forgot the 72 hours and I called DJI and they let me purchase DJI care refresh a week after I got my drone! Anyways hope you enjoy your drone I had so much fun flying it last year!
2021-3-7
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

JCF007 Posted at 3-7 11:08
Lucky me I read on Mavic's website that I needed to buy the Refresh insurance before I activated the unit.

when you first buy your new drone, dji will tell you all about the care refresh insurance during the activation process and give you every opportunity to buy it before you get blocked.  even weeks or month later, there is a special process available if your drone qualifies.
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_FB3TBn27irvm
New
Canada

Hi, amazing expérience with my drone. I begin with DJI mini 2 i took care refresh coverage but i keep drone only 2 days for upgraded to Mini 3 pro. I returned the mini 2to the store. I’ve sent the proof at DJI for canceled warranty.  Nightmare begun when i would have a refund. I have by my MIni a at best buy store and the care refresh at drone shop canada store. Ping Pong game between both. DJI said this Canadadrone shop to refund. Canada drone shop said yes i will IF DJI réactivité activation code or give new code activation. Why so complicated? I have my care refresh for my Mini 3 pro but i paid in double for this moments. 3 days of email adress. I’m upset!!
2022-8-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_FB3TBn27irvm Posted at 8-28 05:13
Hi, amazing expérience with my drone. I begin with DJI mini 2 i took care refresh coverage but i keep drone only 2 days for upgraded to Mini 3 pro. I returned the mini 2to the store. I’ve sent the proof at DJI for canceled warranty.  Nightmare begun when i would have a refund. I have by my MIni a at best buy store and the care refresh at drone shop canada store. Ping Pong game between both. DJI said this Canadadrone shop to refund. Canada drone shop said yes i will IF DJI réactivité activation code or give new code activation. Why so complicated? I have my care refresh for my Mini 3 pro but i paid in double for this moments. 3 days of email adress. I’m upset!!
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We manage to find out your case number via your DJI account. We understand that you would like to refund the activation code for the DJI Mini 2. Since you have purchased the activation code from the dealer, you need to reach out to the dealer in order to refund the DJI Care Refresh plan. Besides, please note that our team also replied to your email. You may have a check. Appreciate your understanding.
2022-8-29
Use props
UserNameExists
lvl.1

Australia

GaryDoug Posted at 2021-3-6 19:32

Yea very curious
5-18 03:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules