BestBuy 365 return on DJI FPV
2908 7 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lisa3 AKA Karen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I saw that BestBuy is offering a 365 day return on the DJI FPV.
It seemed unusual so I contacted them and they verified.
If you don't crash you have a year to return, I'm thinking they're betting you will crash.

That was enough to push me to order.
I'll fly for a while in normal and sport and if I like it I'll keep if not I'll return.
2021-3-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

But you could not get on with the mini 2 so I suspect this won’t work
2021-3-6
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... they're betting you will crash...

2021-3-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Probably a safe bet on Best Buy's part.  Have fun flying the FPV drone.
2021-3-7
Use props
Lisa3 AKA Karen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Pretty sure I’ll like the FPV, if the goggles worked with the MA2 it wouldn’t be a thought.
I highly doubt the MA2 will ever work with the goggles, yes I know you can use through the smart controller, but it would have been nice for the goggles to work as they do with other DJI products but it is what it is.
I have no desire to fly low through trees or really don’t care about the aerobatics.
I’ll fly an RC plane for aerobatics, way more fun.

Point taken on the mini2, I did not like it at all and I have the MA2 so it was a pointless purchase for me, understand those restricted by weight it makes sense.
All the errors and prompts to calibrate were ridiculous on the mini, from what I have read the FPV can be a real pain in the @ss to set up to fly although most seem to be do to wanting to get up and running and not following the recommend procedure.

I watched many videos on the drone, dobo?, was my favorite. I could not make it through the blonde chics video, awful.

I want to experience FPV and this seems like a good way to achieve.
I’ll find out next week.
2021-3-7
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The blonde chic is just that a blonde chic who loves herself too much
2021-3-8
Use props
Boaz_000
New

India

Hey,
I don't think Best Buy is offering 365 days return on anything. But as you said they verified. If it is so then it would be an opportunity not to miss. I found an article that explains everything about Best buy return policy. Nowhere it was mentioned 365 days return, it is unusual. Basically, their return days remain 15 to 45 days. So I was shocked when you mentioned 365 days. But I will do little research and go for it.
2021-12-10
Use props
Steelart99
lvl.4
Flight distance : 77936 ft

United States

Hmmmm I can't seem to find any reference to a 365 day return on Best Buy.  Do you have any link where that is implied?
2021-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules