Gray Screen / Image Transmission Signal Weak / No SD Card
1045 5 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lostatsea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19820 ft
Philippines

This seems to be a common problem. The drone flies okay. I can even move the camera up and down using the remote (so there IS a connection with the gimbal). But there's just no image. I've also tried to insert several SD cards and none are detected.

I tried the common solution of removing the SD card,  but that didn't work.

I tried downgrading the firmware (from 1.9.2) but couldn't downgrade since the SD card can't be read.

It temporarily worked one time after I did IMU calibration and I thought that was done. But when I took it out to fly, no image again. Since then,  fiddling with the settings hasn't worked.

Anyone have a solution?
Screenshot_20210306-150849_DJI GO.jpg
Screenshot_20210306-154352_DJI GO.jpg
2021-3-6
Use props
lostatsea
lvl.1
Philippines

Just to add: this started after I kept the drone in storage for around 2 years. I got it out to take some images of a property, but it didn't work anymore.
2021-3-6
Use props
lostatsea
lvl.1
Philippines

Anyone?

Any idea if this is a software issue? Or the flex cable? Gimbal board?
2021-3-7
Use props
stryker1080
lvl.1

Canada

Did you ever get this figured out? I have the exact same issue.

The only way i can get mine to work is if i plug the gimbal USB to the computer to turn it on as a storage device. Then i unplug it, and restart the app, and it works.
2022-4-2
Use props
Billjx
lvl.1
Canada

Same.  No image from camera, inactive menu and camera controls.   My unit also has been inactive for a couple of years.  Unfortunately this seems to be the common factor.  My question is whether the drone has been permanently damaged by sitting unused, or if there's a fix within my abilities.
2022-5-7
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

stryker1080 Posted at 4-2 17:26
Did you ever get this figured out? I have the exact same issue.

The only way i can get mine to work is if i plug the gimbal USB to the computer to turn it on as a storage device. Then i unplug it, and restart the app, and it works.

Thanks for this good info.
2022-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules