Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Illegal action going on in this forum
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

There have been dji forum users with a level 1 or 2 level who have been posting spammy posts for illegal items. They are trying to sell phony passports and counterfeit money. These people need to be reported immediately and if found to actually be involved with this illegal action, should be punished by law. People like that have no place on the safe, surface web. Dji forums and surface web websites are supposed to be a safe place. I'm just giving a heads up to everybody and to DJI Moderators/Admins/Captains/First Officers.
2021-3-6
Use props
WKHTTH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 163438 ft
United Kingdom

Agreed completely. I have even sent a message to the moderators asking "How to become a moderator" - All I want to do is clean the forum up and delete the threads that dont belong here. - I have had no reply to my request as of yet.
2021-3-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I agree the spammy threads are getting boring.  But you might be better off posting your question in the 'forum issues' section of this forum.  That is way more active.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules