1244 4 2021-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kkhcivil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238074 ft
Australia

Hi all experts,

I am using a NTRIP correction and its Base Station sends BeiDou + Galileo's correction as well as GPS + GLONASS.

I do not need to use BeiDou + Galileo's correction because it gives me less consistent readings for elevation.

Just wondering if anyone knows how to disable using BeiDou + Galileo in DJI GS RTK App?
I do the same thing in GPS rovers and turn off any correction for BeiDou + Galileo. But, don't know how to do that in DJI GS RTK App?

Best regards,

K1
2021-3-6
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry, I don't know of a way to do so in GS RTK; it's a pretty half-baked app so I'd almost be surprised if it lets you choose which constellations you want to use. But if you find out how, please post it here!
2021-3-8
Use props
kkhcivil
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238074 ft
Australia

patiam Posted at 3-8 10:42
Sorry, I don't know of a way to do so in GS RTK; it's a pretty half-baked app so I'd almost be surprised if it lets you choose which constellations you want to use. But if you find out how, please post it here!

Thanks Patiam. I could not find any method for disabling them.
I think it is the time for DJI to update GS RTK App.
2021-3-10
Use props
Guille_Meinero
Second Officer

Argentina

kkhcivil Posted at 3-10 01:17

YESSSS!!!!
2021-3-10
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

kkhcivil Posted at 3-10 01:17

While they are at it they can make the custom network (NTRIP) entry work like it should (read the list of mountpoints from the caster and allow user to select one, instead of requiring manual entry, allow saving at least a few casters), and add in a separate entry box for D-RTK 2 antenna height, and a way to save that and benchmark locations.

Just simple stuff- nothing complicated like allowing user-specified coordinate systems or doing terrain awareness right, which they should also do.
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules