950 7 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

When i was checkout I forgot to add DJI Care 2 years, when i go back to the shop I only see one year available?

72B7D362-A661-40ED-B139-E584B60F8CAD.png
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, you may contact local dealers to purchase it or send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide detailed information, our team will provide further assistance. Thanks.
2021-3-7
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-7 02:26
Hi there, you may contact local dealers to purchase it or send us an email to  and provide detailed information, our team will provide further assistance. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply but you haven’t answered my question, why is the 2 year option to available on DJI store
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Exib Posted at 3-7 02:50
Thanks for the reply but you haven’t answered my question, why is the 2 year option to available on DJI store

Currently, the 2-year DJI Care Refresh can be purchased from DJI Store when it is purchased with the supported product, for example, 2-year DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 will be able to purchase when you purchase Mini 2 from DJI Store, it will pop up when you add Mini 2 to the cart.
Thank you for your attention.
2021-3-7
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-7 18:48
Currently, the 2-year DJI Care Refresh can be purchased from DJI Store when it is purchased with the supported product, for example, 2-year DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 will be able to purchase when you purchase Mini 2 from DJI Store, it will pop up when you add Mini 2 to the cart.
Thank you for your attention.

Thankyou again for the reply, you nearly answered my question

I placed the order for the DJI FPV Combo though I forgot to add the 2 year DJI Care Refresh at the checkout process. I now want to place a second order for the DJI Care Refresh 2 years though when I go to the DJI Store I only see 1 year
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Exib Posted at 3-8 00:53
Thankyou again for the reply, you nearly answered my question

I placed the order for the DJI FPV Combo though I forgot to add the 2 year DJI Care Refresh at the checkout process. I now want to place a second order for the DJI Care Refresh 2 years though when I go to the DJI Store I only see 1 year

Yes, I understand your situation. However, the 2 years DJI Care Refresh does not sell individually in our online store at present.  As replied on the 2# floor, you may purchase it from local dealers or send us an email to djicare@dji.com, our corresponding team will provide further assistance. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-3-8
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-8 04:22
Yes, I understand your situation. However, the 2 years DJI Care Refresh does not sell individually in our online store at present.  As replied on the 2# floor, you may purchase it from local dealers or send us an email to djicare@dji.com, our corresponding team will provide further assistance. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Ok thanks for clarifying I will email support
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Exib Posted at 3-8 05:06
Ok thanks for clarifying I will email support

You're most welcome. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules