Mini 2 phone connection
6874 12 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NSUMd3O4XlAs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 971686 ft
United Kingdom

Since android 11 update my phone won't connect to controller for camera feed, have tried everything.
Any body else have issues??? Oppo find x2 pro which is compatible
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oppo Find X2 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oppo Find X2 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-3-7
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

If you have a problem with mavic, why are you writing to the Spark section? Why don't you listen? How do you want to get an answer like this?
2021-3-8
Use props
djiuser_NSUMd3O4XlAs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 971686 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-7 20:12
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Oppo Find X2 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Oppo Find X2 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you for your understanding and support.

I understand that but I would have thought the previous oppo find x is on the said list, I would have presumed they would add the newer oppo find x2 pro?
Only because the pregression on other makes of phone they do add the newer phones to the list.
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_C0WfUmJDW96F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26060 ft
Canada

I have no issue with my Iphone.
2021-3-14
Use props
DSA RICK
New
Flight distance : 4732684 ft
Australia

Yeah mate ive have the Same issue with my Oppo Find X2 Pro! Works fine with 3 others phones i tried. Something with that latest update. im going to try revert to previous Software
2021-5-9
Use props
DakiRS
lvl.1

Serbia

Greeting,
I have a Huawei Honor 8 Lite phone and everything worked normally for me on Mavic Air.
I want to buy a DJI Mini 2, will it work on this phone?
I tried to install DJI Fly app and I do it without any problems, the only question is whether it will work.
Thanks
2021-6-11
Use props
TobyP
New

Australia

RC not connected

Hi,Will this be fixed. i bought the Oppo Find x2 pro because it was compatible with DJI Fly app and I used it to fly my Mini 2 a lot. Howver since the last update it Inow doesn't connect to the RC so I can't fly my drone anymore. It seems ridiculous that it can be working fine and then suddenly not work and now I'm told it's not compatible. i can;t change my phone every time the developers of your app fail to make it compatible with new phone. This is a modern phone using Android made by a Chinese company and DJi, also a Chinese company can;t make their drone apps compatible. Is there a fix for this or do you have any intention of fixing this. If not am I able to return my drone as it's effectively useless to me now.
The other concern for me is that even if I go out and buy a compatible phone how will I know that next update it will still be compatible? As I said my Oppo Find x2 Pro was working great and I used it to fly the drone nearly every day for weeks and now it doesn't work at all. If I went out and bought a phone from the list will I find in a couple of months time that it's no longer compatible?
2021-6-29
Use props
djiuser_qDrZlq798N8a
New
Venezuela

I have a tecno pova 2 with Android 11 download the dji fly app I was able to fly with the same phone the Mini SE and I thought I could do the same with the Mini 2 and it doesn't connect at all, can someone help me please.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_qDrZlq798N8a
New
Venezuela

I have a tecno pova 2 with Android 11 download the dji fly app I was able to fly with the same phone the Mini SE and I thought I could do the same with the Mini 2 and it doesn't connect at all, can someone help me please.
2022-5-13
Use props
djiuser_qDrZlq798N8a
New
Venezuela

Saludos amigos compré el Mini 2 desde que lo compré no lo he volado del todo. Solo hice una prueba con el teléfono de un amigo para saber si mi equipo estaba bien. Un iPhone 11 pero yo uso un teléfono de las mismas características o similares de nombre Tecno Pova 2,,. Instalé la última versión del Dji Fly y pude conectar con el Mini SE pensé que sería lo mismo con el Mini 2 y el mismo teléfono pero no es así, no lo acepta por nada del mundo haga lo que haga. Si alguien en este grupo me puede ayudar algún ingeniero de DJI me explique que pasa no voy a comprarme otro equipo el que uso está nuevo y tiene muy buenas prestaciones
2022-5-15
Use props
djiuser_hORK2JsbQnWZ
New

Kenya

Please assist on what oppo phone can I do better with the app. As my Infinix note8i doesn't work/reconnect with the Dji app
2022-12-10
Use props
djiuser_tvTwyAW6Cf3t
New

Philippines

djiuser_qDrZlq798N8a Posted at 5-13 14:43

Same problem sir...did you fix it now?
2022-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules