749 6 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

Hi

I purchased an preowned OM 4, installed the DJI Mimo app and logged in with my existing DJI account. Despite this the OM4 does not show up on my profile.

According to the privius owner he did not ever register on DJI?
Any idea why?
Do I need to register the product in another way?

2021-3-7
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

If he ever used it then It would have had to  have been activated. A product will only ever show for the original owner.
2021-3-7
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

AlanHd Posted at 3-7 14:43
If he ever used it then It would have had to  have been activated. A product will only ever show for the original owner.

Hi

God point. I do not get triggere to activate because he allready did.

Quistion is then if DJI can remove the old activation.
2021-3-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Turfolk Posted at 3-7 23:26
Hi

God point. I do not get triggere to activate because he allready did.

DJI have been very clear in the past that only the person to activate it gets the image,  I bought some items refurbished and they dont show either.
2021-3-8
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

DAFlys Posted at 3-8 01:11
DJI have been very clear in the past that only the person to activate it gets the image,  I bought some items refurbished and they dont show either.

Well, to me it’s not so much about getting the picture on my profile but more about proving correct ownership and having my device details listed on my profile.

I have posted a request to support to reset the activation. Let’s see how that goes.

@DJI Stephen, can you confirm that this can be done or not?
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Turfolk. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. If the product has been used at least once by the previous user using the DJI app, it'll automatically be activated and the product image will be added to his forum account. Unfortunately, it cannot be transferred to a different user if it was later acquired. Regarding ownership, it is suggested to ask for the original proof of purchase if the unit was bought from a dealer. This will serve as valid proof that you're the new owner. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2021-3-8
Use props
Turfolk
lvl.4
Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-8 02:54
Hi, Turfolk. Thanks for reaching out and posting your inquiry. If the product has been used at least once by the previous user using the DJI app, it'll automatically be activated and the product image will be added to his forum account. Unfortunately, it cannot be transferred to a different user if it was later acquired. Regarding ownership, it is suggested to ask for the original proof of purchase if the unit was bought from a dealer. This will serve as valid proof that you're the new owner. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hi

Thanks for your reply. I would newer buy second hand equipment without also getting the original receipt and I also got that for the OM 4.

To me it's not about the picture on my profile but about visible product ownership proof towards DJI and having my equipment identified in my profile.

I guess it would be a question of DJI to reset the activation of the product based on proof of ownership. Not a question of cannot do but more will not do.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules