Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV V2, need to fix goggles turning off
475 7 3-7 09:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 2982907 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI FPV V2, need to fix goggles turning off

The goggles turn off if the connection moves slightly at the battery side.  Please fix it from the screen going black and requiring a battery restart with a firmware update.  When it's in the pocket and the user moves around too much it will go black.
3-7 09:42
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
United States

Yes, i thought I was the only one having this problem!  Suddenly everything in my goggles goes black, and find that I need to turn on my goggle battery pack again.  This has happened several times.
3-7 13:55
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Plasmo Posted at 3-7 13:55
Yes, i thought I was the only one having this problem!  Suddenly everything in my goggles goes black, and find that I need to turn on my goggle battery pack again.  This has happened several times.

yeah, the DJI FPV V2 on DIY drones w/ no failsafe, no idea how they do it lol.

I couldn't fly any drone far w/o confidence of it returning safely.
3-7 16:16
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 3-7 16:16
yeah, the DJI FPV V2 on DIY drones w/ no failsafe, no idea how they do it lol.

I couldn't fly any drone far w/o confidence of it returning safely.

Most DIY drone user dont use this pack so no problem
3-7 16:41
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Max Bourdages Posted at 3-7 16:41
Most DIY drone user dont use this pack so no problem

They need to do something about the battery.. should've not used USB-C.  Having a secure battery connection to the goggles is extremely important especially when you have a drone that can fly at 80+ mph.  Imagine having a blackout doing a split-s into a hallway lmao.  DJI did a great job w/ everything else but overlooked the most important thing. : (

Should've been some sort of click-lock for output but input is USB-C.

3-7 18:01
Use props
Max Bourdages
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 3-7 18:01
They need to do something about the battery.. should've not used USB-C.  Having a secure battery connection to the goggles is extremely important especially when you have a drone that can fly at 80+ mph.  Imagine having a blackout doing a split-s into a hallway lmao.  DJI did a great job w/ everything else but overlooked the most important thing. : (

Should've been some sort of click-lock for output but input is USB-C.

If I have a blackout with my DIY drone into a split-s at 90mph + Ill change my props and rip another pack.
3-8 13:57
Use props
Ale Sibaja
New

Costa Rica

Hey, I'm having the same issue. It's happened about 4 times. All when i was flying. 3 of those I had LoS and was able to bring it down, but 1 of those times I crashed, thankfully didn't cause any damage. I thought it was the battery cable, but i have suspicion that it might be something else.  Did you do the 1200 mw hack?
5-10 16:15
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Ale Sibaja Posted at 5-10 16:15
Hey, I'm having the same issue. It's happened about 4 times. All when i was flying. 3 of those I had LoS and was able to bring it down, but 1 of those times I crashed, thankfully didn't cause any damage. I thought it was the battery cable, but i have suspicion that it might be something else.  Did you do the 1200 mw hack?

You need to secure the cable to the battery and leave it in your pocket.  Don't really do too much moving around or it can disconnect it.  No idea why their plug was such a bad idea when they've pretty much perfected everything else.
5-11 11:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules