825 1 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kerio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 480522 ft
Slovakia

Hello everyone,

today I wanted to fly a little bit and when I was unfolding front arms on my Mavic 2 Pro a heard a snap and noticed the plastic around joint cracked. There was already one older crack which I glued with superglue but this new crack is pretty big. Its clearly not my fault, I was unfolding the arms carefully as I always do, and to me it looks like the plastic is weak and does not withstand the pressure of metal pin which holds the arms open. I checked the other side too, there is no visible crack on the outside, but there are some cracks inside as you can see on attached photo. Do you think I should send it to DJI for repair ? Im bit worried they will tell me its my fault. What do you think ?

Left side

Left side

Right side

Right side

2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Kerio. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you for your understanding.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules