Error code 1010
9396 2 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Wb73fqm7ZalY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28251 ft
United States

Upon attempting to use "Gimble Auto Check" the process gets to 99% then presents the error.

I was having a pan axis drift issue when I decides to auto tune and rebalance the gimble. Since that did not work I tried using the auto check. I can't find anywhere what Error Code 1010 means.

First my Mini 2 gets sent in for repairs and the very next day it's my RS2. DJI is not my favorite right now with 2 new items broken right out of the box.
2021-3-7
Use props
fansb3868c2f
New

United States

Same for me brand new ronin.. I saw people saying make sure the battery is on properly. I manage to fix it by taking my camera off and making sure that the screw's nice and tight before I remounted.  Rebalanced and it was set, It worked.  
2021-3-22
Use props
djiuser_Wb73fqm7ZalY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28251 ft
United States

fansb3868c2f Posted at 3-22 10:38
Same for me brand new ronin.. I saw people saying make sure the battery is on properly. I manage to fix it by taking my camera off and making sure that the screw's nice and tight before I remounted.  Rebalanced and it was set, It worked.

Hi, I had since rebalanced and done as you mentioned. So far I have not seen the error since. Thanks for the advice.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules