DJI Mavic Mini crash
946 4 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickliotta
lvl.1

United States

Hi! I just started using my DJI Mavic Mini after the snow has cleared. I was flying the drone across my home at a baseball field. I accidentally crashed the drone into the chain-link fence, and the drone fell from about 3 meters. I am very worried that it's broken. I tried turning the drone back on, and the bullets were flashing bright, but the drone color indicator wouldn't turn green. When I crashed it, the color indicator was red but now it won't turn green. I tried restarting it, I tried using a different battery as I saw another post saying to replace it. In addition to those issues, the propellers broke so I replaced them, so I'm wondering if I broke it. I'm very new to this so please ask If you need anything to help me! Thank you.
2021-3-7
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Is the controller able to connect to the Mini?  If so, the Fly app should give you at least some error messages.  That should give you an idea what is wrong.
You said that the status indicator (I assume on the Mini) wont turn green - but what does it show?
2021-3-7
Use props
nickliotta
lvl.1

United States

K6CCC Posted at 3-7 14:31
Is the controller able to connect to the Mini?  If so, the Fly app should give you at least some error messages.  That should give you an idea what is wrong.
You said that the status indicator (I assume on the Mini) wont turn green - but what does it show?

The app doesn’t show any errors, but the drone did disconnect and I can’t seem to connect it again. The status indicator isn’t any color at all, but when the crash immediately happened it was red. But now it’s nothing
2021-3-7
Use props
AtPlaces
lvl.2
United States

first, check if the motors are broken- if they are even slightly, then thats bad. You can buy a replacement motor for 22 dollars. The soldering is a bit hard, but you will figure.  However, if something on the inside is broken, if your not a dissassembly pro, rather you dont.
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there nickliotta. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Mini. Since there was a crash that happened. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a professional team that will do there best check what really happened on that flight and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and please stay safe always.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules