Video broken using DJI Mimo (VIVO V20 on OM3)
3044 15 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gen.jys
lvl.1
Philippines

Hi,

Is there anyone experiencing this same issue? I hope someone could help me here. The output video is broken when using DJI Mimo on my VIVO V20 attached to Osmo Mobile 3. The output photo is fine, only the video has a problem. I tried using the old and new version of DJI Mimo but it's still the same. Attached is a screenshot of how the video looked like.  I don't experience this problem though when using my previous phone (Huawei Nova 5T). Thank you in advance!

1.jpg
2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jason. I am sorry for the trouble. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the VIVO V20 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the VIVO V20 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf
2021-3-7
Use props
Gen.jys
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-7 21:51
Hello there Jason. I am sorry for the trouble. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the VIVO V20 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the VIVO V20 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf

I hope it gets updated though to include VIVO V20 in the list. I wasn't able to consider this before buying my phone and I won't return to a lower quality camera just to make this work. I guess it would be a much better option to update OM3 Firmware or DJI Mimo software to include phone models such as VIVO V20.
2021-3-7
Use props
Gen.jys
lvl.1
Philippines

Hello there Jason. I am sorry for the trouble. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the VIVO V20 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the VIVO V20 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0526_1.pdf

I hope it gets updated though to include VIVO V20 in the list. I wasn't able to consider this before buying my phone and I won't return to a lower quality camera just to make this work. I guess it would be a much better option to update OM3 Firmware or DJI Mimo software to include phone models such as VIVO V20.
2021-3-7
Use props
Gen.jys
lvl.1
Philippines

Hello there Jason. I am sorry for the trouble. I am sorry for the trouble the has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different mobile device to see if there will be changes. In addition, upon checking the VIVO V20 on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the VIVO V20 will be able to work with the said gimbal. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Gen.jys Posted at 3-7 22:24

Hi there Jason. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for different DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and for the DJI Mimo application. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-3-8
Use props
djiuser_PvPBEU7A1F41
New

Indonesia

I have some problem with vivo v21, please DJI have a great solutions to fix this problem. Thanks.
2021-9-24
Use props
djiuser_owanwm92VcFH
New

Philippines

Same problem
2021-11-30
Use props
djiuser_owanwm92VcFH
New

Philippines

Same problem for my V20e
2021-11-30
Use props
djiuser_owanwm92VcFH
New

Philippines

i hope v21e is compatible to om3
2021-11-30
Use props
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

I encountered the same problem using my vivo v20. While recording it is okay but when i play it back it is static.
IMG_20211224_125544.jpg
2021-12-23
Use props
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

IMG_20211224_125602.jpg
2021-12-23
Use props
Agsikapin
lvl.1
Philippines

latest apk for android is working but theres no sport mode.
try to use almost all function of dji mimo. hyperlapse, timelapsed, photo and pano.and then back to video and try to record it. i try about 5 times record it static and then i try to take selfie video and then back to rear cam. to take a video and then when i playback the video. it is now not static.

2021-12-24
Use props
djiuser_YXTKiVPdkOOg
New

Malaysia

I am using Vivo v21e, and just updated to Android 12. Comment above is true. For the rear camera you have to use the beauty mode for the video to not break. But it seems it lags a bit and causing the fps dropped. But at least you can record something rather than get a broken video.
2022-2-23
Use props
Amey Bhopi
New

India

Hi I am unable to use DJI osmo mobile 3 with my VIVO X60PRO. The app itself not opening in my mobile. Please suggest some solution so that I can use my gimbal. Your support is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2022-8-3
Use props
warnersmith323
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Yes, there are other people who have reported this same issue on the DJI forum. It seems that the VIVO V20 is not yet fully optimized for use with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and DJI Mimo app. This could be causing the video output to be broken.
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules