ESC Status Error after motor / shell change
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mtjames2003
New

United States

During my last flight I was getting a message related to motor overheating when running at full speed against wind.  I slowed down and landed.  Research let me to believe that I had a motor issue so I replaced all four motors.  This was the first major repair since I bought the drone new in 2017.  I also decided to replace the  shell due to cracking under one of forward motors.  All parts and new motors went into new shell smoothly.  I used original landing gear.  Upon startup I received error:  ESC Status Error.  Restart.........

I cannot spin motors with this error.  Has anyone experienced this or have advice?  I need to be in the air by tomorrow and I'm out of ideas.

2021-3-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mtjames2003. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Drone. Since this unfortunate issue is happening I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules