578 11 2021-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646844 ft
  • >>>
Serbia

I've been having a lot of problems with the Mavic 2 Pro lately. Transmission interference even over short distances, and then complete signal loss. It created stress for me and insecurity that I would not be able to do a job for which I was paid. Although I was very satisfied with the picture quality, I decided to sell M2P and buy a cheaper Mavic Air 2. My feelings are mixed. On the one hand, I am delighted with the ease of flight, reliability and signal quality. In a few seconds, I can cover one mile in sports mode without any interference. On the other hand, I miss the image quality and detail of the Mavic 2 Pro, especially in low light conditions. Either way, I will have to adjust to the new conditions and continue to make good shots with the new aircraft. When color correction is done, the benefits of Mavic 2 Pro are reduced. It would be ideal if the next aircraft had the flying abilities of the Mavic Air 2 and the Mavic 2 Pro camera.

2021-3-7
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

2021-3-7
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Video looks good
2021-3-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think were all waiting on the Mavic 3 Pro.
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there VIZ Produkcija. Congratulations on you new DJI Mavic Air 2 and thank you for sharing these information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always. By the way the aerial video you have filmed looks wonderful. .
2021-3-8
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-8 02:42
Hello there VIZ Produkcija. Congratulations on you new DJI Mavic Air 2 and thank you for sharing these information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always. By the way the aerial video you have filmed looks wonderful.  .

Thanks a lot!
2021-3-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very good video!
Hope you get it sorted out!
2021-3-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video.    The MA2 is a great drone but does not have the quality in low light that the M2P does.  I'm anxiously awaiting to see what the M3P or M3Z brings.  I had hoped to see it before now but I think all the drone law changes had DJI in a holding pattern to see what requirements had to be met.  Lots of changes to EASA rules mostly but also in US and UK.   
2021-3-8
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-8 07:08
Great video.    The MA2 is a great drone but does not have the quality in low light that the M2P does.  I'm anxiously awaiting to see what the M3P or M3Z brings.  I had hoped to see it before now but I think all the drone law changes had DJI in a holding pattern to see what requirements had to be met.  Lots of changes to EASA rules mostly but also in US and UK.

Here in Serbia, according to the new regulations, when flying outside the central city center, registration or announcement of a flight up to a height of 100m (328ft) is not required, except when working for commercial purposes.
2021-3-8
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

i cant see ease of use, signal strength etc would be that better (if any) from m2p. it is more or less same thing (with few things in hardware even better on m2p), something probably was not 100% with your unit (crash maybe etc?).
for video production, there's still no question, which one is better.
2021-3-8
Use props
VIZ Produkcija
lvl.4
  • >>>
Serbia

izotop Posted at 3-8 12:54
i cant see ease of use, signal strength etc would be that better (if any) from m2p. it is more or less same thing (with few things in hardware even better on m2p), something probably was not 100% with your unit (crash maybe etc?).
for video production, there's still no question, which one is better.

I agree as far as image quality is concerned. However, I was constantly flying with the fear of losing the signal because it happened to me several times that my image on the smart controller froze and only at a distance of 30m.
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there VIZ Produkcija. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules