Phantom 4Pro+ controller not showing maps.
2761 11 2021-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gAKHkh4G1FpJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163159 ft

Netherlands

Recently I returned my old Phantom 4pro+ controller to DJI for repair as there was no way I could get mapbox to display the maps.Also the 4th icon from the main menu (map manager) didn't work.
DJI analyzed that the main board had issues and needed repair.

However DJI didn't repair the controller they replaced it with a band new one, thank you!
The only issue I have is that the problem persists, no maps are shown and no way to get them in!
A factory reset doesn't solve the issue and honestly, there is not much you can do wrong that could cause this issue.

Does anybody have a clue what could solve my problem?

After receiving my remote back from the second repair DJI refunded me all the repair costs!!!!

No asking for it, no hassle, they just refunded my payment!!! Super, thanks guys!  This is a perfect service!

2021-3-8
Use props
andre.streefker
lvl.1

Netherlands

Update: This new RC is going back to DJI to be analysed.
2021-3-9
Use props
Sam2242
New

United States

I just joined this forum to post this exact same question. I have the exact issue with no apparent resolution. I will contact DJI. Thank you!
2021-3-9
Use props
andre.streefker
lvl.1

Netherlands

Sam2242 Posted at 3-9 19:27
I just joined this forum to post this exact same question. I have the exact issue with no apparent resolution. I will contact DJI. Thank you!

I will keep you updated on the solution. I think it is a software issue and not a hardware issue. But that is my guess.
2021-3-10
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

DJI told me, "We have confirmed the issue and our engineers suggested to manually update the DJI GO 4 to your Phantom 4 Pro + Remote. You can download the v4.3.14 version of the DJI GO 4 app here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhgu1c ... 4_dpad_sec.apk?dl=0"
2021-3-11
Use props
Dog Man
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34380 ft
United States

The next thing they said "Please disregard that. It is suggested to open the download link using the browser installed in the Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote then once the download is complete, go to Downloads and install the downloaded APK file."
It works I did it on 2-RC worked both time, DJI has losted a lot of there good people.

THIS IS KNOWN DJI PROBLEM WITH THE MAPS
2021-3-11
Use props
andre.streefker
lvl.1

Netherlands

Dog Man Posted at 3-11 13:41
The next thing they said "Please disregard that. It is suggested to open the download link using the browser installed in the Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote then once the download is complete, go to Downloads and install the downloaded APK file."
It works I did it on 2-RC worked both time, DJI has losted a lot of there good people.

That is strange, support didn’t know and let me return the rc. They charged 240 euro for a defective mainboard. You would expect support to be aware and also you would expect a new release in the download area.
2021-3-12
Use props
andre.streefker
lvl.1

Netherlands

andre.streefker Posted at 3-12 05:07
That is strange, support didn’t know and let me return the rc. They charged 240 euro for a defective mainboard. You would expect support to be aware and also you would expect a new release in the download area.

Update, remote came back from second repair and works perfectly now! Having the same problem, you can refer to repair CAS-6020319-G8L1B2

I am happy!
2021-3-19
Use props
andre.streefker
lvl.1

Netherlands

Update: remote came back from repair and works fine now! Having the same issue? You can refer to repair CAS-6020319-G8L1B2
Thanks DJI!
2021-3-19
Use props
Sam2242
New

United States

After reading your original post. I sent my controller in for repair. I paid for this repair as the warranty period had expired however the drone and the controller were brand new (stored but never used). I also received a brand new controller as a replacement and it ALSO does not not work. Sounds like the exact experience, I am attempting to get the 2nd one replaced, but initially they are telling me that the problem was repaired. Ugh.
2021-3-29
Use props
andre.streefker
lvl.1

Netherlands

Sam2242 Posted at 3-29 12:03
After reading your original post. I sent my controller in for repair. I paid for this repair as the warranty period had expired however the drone and the controller were brand new (stored but never used). I also received a brand new controller as a replacement and it ALSO does not not work. Sounds like the exact experience, I am attempting to get the 2nd one replaced, but initially they are telling me that the problem was repaired. Ugh.

Well, show them this conversation, dji really solved it for me really perfectly! .
2021-3-29
Use props
PAPY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1234 ft

Cameroon

Hi I updated my phantom 4 pro remote controller firmware and after it was done my map was not showing how can I solve this problem please?
3-13 21:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules