959 6 2021-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/Q5Zu6viA20U

This short video shows you behind the scenes while making "SILENT SOUL"  with lumetri scopes in Adobe Premiere Pro.  
Also watch "SILENT SOUL"  :

I just get started using Premiere Pro and try to discover the possibilities of using different tools to make my footages. Premiere Pro is the best video editing tool I have ever used.  It seems pretty straight-forward so far. I’m sure as time progresses, I’ll find myself having to figure something out when I start integrating different elements into my footages such as overlays, effects, etc.

2021-3-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Good day and thank you for sharing this behind the scene video that you have filmed. Another great work and keep flying. .
2021-3-16
Use props
avereza
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11516381 ft

Brazil

Very nice
2021-3-17
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 23:14
Hello there mavicair2tw. Good day and thank you for sharing this behind the scene video that you have filmed. Another great work and keep flying.  .

Thank you for watching and your kind comments!   ^_^   I hope you enjoy it.  Have a great day my friend!  
2021-3-17
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Thank you!  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a great day my friend!  
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 3-17 01:28
Thank you for watching and your kind comments!   ^_^   I hope you enjoy it.  Have a great day my friend!

Hi there mavicair2tw. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules