Battery - RTH
521 2 2021-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NewEnglandPilot
lvl.1

United States

MAVIC PRO 2

I keep getting errors on my batteries that say "Only enough batter to Return to Home" even though the battery has a full charge. This pops up on the DGI Go app screen as soon as I take off.

Any idea how to make the drone understand that the battery is actually fully charged? Any way to reset the error so that it doesn't happen within the DJI Go app? I don't even know if  those are the best ways to ask the question.

Thanks!
Ron
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ron. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware or your DJI Mavic 2 Pro and its intelligent flight battery to see if the issue will persist and may we know how old are the said intelligent flight battery as well. Thank you.
2021-3-8
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I keep getting errors on my batteries that say "Only enough batter to Return to Home" even though the battery has a full charge.
The obvious thing to do is to look at the recorded flight data to see if the battery really is fully charged or if there might be a problem with the battery.

Post your data and I'll have a look at the cell voltages to see what theya re indicating.

go to: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... where you'll find instructions to upload the data to that site and it will give a report
For help interpreting the data you can post a link for the report here.
Or just post the .txt file here.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules