DJI Care - Unable to retry making payment!
2536 8 2021-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viffergb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128944 ft
United Kingdom

My eagerly awaited 'Mini 2' arrived by courier this morning.
I thought it best to go ahead and register and pay for 'Care Refresh' and receive a code before activating the product so I wouldn't be subject to the 48 hour countdown restriction.
All went well up until making the actual payment using my credit card.  I entered all the details correctly, including the 'Verified by Visa' to prove it was indeed me sanctioning the payment.
However, after entering the correct characters in the 'Verified by Visa' stage, the message came back 'DECLINED'

A few minutes later I received a text from my card provider saying it had seen the declined transaction, with the time, amount and who payable to detailed and asked me to confirm if the transaction was made by me, by simply replying yes or no.  I did of course reply 'yes'.  Approximately one minute later I received another text from my provider thanking me for the confirmation and asking me to check with the retailer to see if I needed to make any payments again, and thanking me for using their fraud protection service.

So, I contacted DJI Sales Support in 'Chat Mode' and explained what had happened and asked if the payment had gone through.  They checked and said it hadn't and that I should try again.  However, as soon as I started the process once more by entering my serial number, the following response came back...

Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before or you have pending order of DJI Care, please go to My Orders to check.
Gimbal S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before or you have pending order of DJI Care, please go to My Orders to check.

So, I wasn't able to try again, as my serial number is obviously implanted into the system.

I went back to DJI Sales Support and they advised I wait 24 hours and then try again.

My gut feeling is that when I do try tomorrow, I will be presented with exactly the same problem with my serial number still logged on the system!!

Can somebody in Support please take a look for me and either confirm I will be able to try again without any issues, or manually remove my serial number from the system?

Thanks in advance.  I really want to activate the product a.s.a.p., but can't until I've secured 'Care Refresh' cover for the drone.

2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Viffergb, I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered when placing an order through our official online store. Since the unit was not yet been activated, could you please provide me the serial number through PM for me to verify and check some information? Thank you.
2021-3-8
Use props
Viffergb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Diana, I think I've sent you a PM, but please let me know if you haven't as it wasn't obvious that it was sent!

I've not used this system before.

It's early hours of the morning here in UK now, so I'm off to bed, therefore might be few hours before I respond. I hope you can manage to my problem out.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Graham
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Viffergb Posted at 3-8 16:15
Hi Diana, I think I've sent you a PM, but please let me know if you haven't as it wasn't obvious that it was sent!

I've not used this system before.

The PM has been received, I'll forward your situation to our corresponding team to check. If there is an update, I'll keep you updated soon.
2021-3-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Update: Please try again to purchase the DJI care refresh from our website: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... ?from=menu_products, the serial number is ok now. I also had replied to your PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-3-8
Use props
Viffergb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-8 19:34
Update: Please try again to purchase the DJI care refresh from our website: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mini-2?from=menu_products, the serial number is ok now. I also had replied to your PM, please check it. Thanks.

Excellent

Many and sincere thanks Diana for sorting this out.  I was able to successfully purchase 'Care Refresh' this time without any problems.

I used a different card this time

Again, thank you for all your help.

Kind regards,
Graham
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Viffergb Posted at 3-9 02:59
Excellent

Many and sincere thanks Diana for sorting this out.  I was able to successfully purchase 'Care Refresh' this time without any problems.

You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-3-9
Use props
Viffergb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-9 03:11
You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.

It was a good day. Spent about 20 minutes this afternoon trying my first test flight in the back garden.

All good
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Viffergb Posted at 3-9 15:20
It was a good day. Spent about 20 minutes this afternoon trying my first test flight in the back garden.

All good

Perfect, that's great to know and we are glad to know about it. Should there be any concerns or inquiries, don't hesitate to reach us back. Thank you for your support.
2021-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules