575 5 2021-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davitzakari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483527 ft
  • >>>
United States

whenever I pick the auto or manual exposure in the video mode, the same goes in the photo or vice versa.

2021-3-8
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Could not understand what you are trying to demonstrate here, can you explain by typing here?
2021-3-8
Use props
davitzakari
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ranjan Posted at 3-8 19:53
Could not understand what you are trying to demonstrate here, can you explain by typing here?

For example, if I choose manual exposure in video and then jump into photo mode and switch the exposure from manual to auto, the Manual exposure I did set in video automatically switches into the auto.
2021-3-8
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

davitzakari Posted at 3-8 21:27
For example, if I choose manual exposure in video and then jump into photo mode and switch the exposure from manual to auto, the Manual exposure I did set in video automatically switches into the auto.

Thats how all camera work either you would want to have manual settings or auto which ever mode you maybe in.
2021-3-9
Use props
davitzakari
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Ranjan Posted at 3-9 06:24
Thats how all camera work either you would want to have manual settings or auto which ever mode you maybe in.

You didn't get it well or I don't explain it correctly. I think it's a software bug or something. Whenever I pick manual or auto exposure in a photo, It does the same thing itself in the video. I don't like it. My Osmo action doesn't have this problem.
2021-3-9
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

davitzakari Posted at 3-9 06:37
You didn't get it well or I don't explain it correctly. I think it's a software bug or something. Whenever I pick manual or auto exposure in a photo, It does the same thing itself in the video. I don't like it. My Osmo action doesn't have this problem.

Didnt have pocket 1 so not sure but its usual that shooting mode is independent of photo or video what ever you select will be applicable to both.  
2021-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules