FPV Goggles not getting announced video out ? + audio question
1403 4 2021-3-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyWalker27K
lvl.1
Canada

Hi DJI,

Prior to the V2 goggles release you gave confirmation to youtube influencers that we would get Video out via USB-C. Youtube is the only place we get detailed information regarding your products (reviews, sponsors, etc.).

This announcement created a boom on your sales, including me, getting my first DJI goggles.
Even some people sold their V1s to get V2s just for this.
And other people with V1s were confident that a firmware update would also enable the feature on V1. (
We all know this is basically the same goggle, except the special band for the DJI drone.)

So I don't need to say it: You know it is a big deal for us hobbyists.

And now I hear rumor the Video out will be exclusive to DJI FPV drone? is that true?
We are absolutely expecting the feature as it was told to us.
- I would like official information from DJI please.
- Also when can we expect live audio feed? It is not like you technology is inferior to analog, so why not giving us the full potential?

I hope everything will be clarified and that DJI will make everyone happy. After all, a good company listens to their customers. Customers are what keeps a company alive. Why wouldn't we deserve those features?

Best regards,
Sky

2021-3-8
Use props
SkyWalker27K
lvl.1
Canada

Just to be clear, I am talking about using DJI FPV goggles with DJI air unit and DJI Caddx vista
2021-3-11
Use props
SkyWalker27K
lvl.1
Canada

DJI? Please can you communicate?

Right now the FPV hobby community has been given false hope. This is disrespectful.
Public apologies and estimated release date for video out is what we need. Plus a few words about flight audio feed would be greatly appreciated.
2021-3-13
Use props
fanse9e3dad9
lvl.1

Australia

I'd like to add my support for this request, DJI, and I agree that it is disrespectful to respond with silence on this matter.  It is easily the most sought after feature of the digital FPV system.  A confirmation that you will be providing this feature, on which products (v1 & v2 / v2 only / v2 with FPV drone only / etc), and in what general timeframe would be warmly appreciated by your loyal customers, even if it is bad news.  Just don't leave us hanging, as our patience will not last forever, and once a loyal customer runs out of patience it is almost impossible to get them back.
2021-3-14
Use props
Dragonfly Insp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27733 ft

Canada

I bought the V2 goggles solely for the video out after multiple DJI sponsored influencers said that the goggles would have the ability. Not one mention that it would not work for the air units. The DJI FPV Drone was not even announced when everyone was talking about video out on the goggles. It is disrespectful to mislead people this way.
Perhaps this is an oversight and an update will give us this option in the future. I hope that DJI can listen to the customers on this matter.
I cannot just use the DJI FPV Drone for my application. There is demand for to be ablilty to show video on another display.

Please give use video out like advertised when using air units.
2021-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules