Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight logs will not sync
1166 7 2015-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kleake1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1361040 ft
United States

New P3, hooked it to my Samsung S6 edge and did a few flights.  Logs would not sync, they would get to 30% then jump to the end and fail.  Eventually after trying several times, they said successful and all looked good.  I plan to use my old S5 for most flights and keep it in the case with the P3, but then when I went to sync my flight logs none showed up.  I flew it a couple of times using the S5 and it has it's own log, but none of the devices sync with each other and keep failing.  What is the trick here?
2015-7-12
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Were your flights ober 15 minutes? There are several threads about longer flights not syncing. I know they do not sync if they are over 15 minutes on my android device.
2015-7-12
Use props
kleake1
lvl.3
United States

Yes, so far they were 16-18 minutes or so.  If they won't sync any longer, that's kinda frustrating.  I'll try some shorter flights and see what happens.
2015-7-12
Use props
kleake1
lvl.3
United States

Eventually, late tonight during another flight the logs uploaded, but as you said, anything longer than 16 minutes failed to upload.  Seems odd, but at least most of them did upload.
2015-7-12
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

kleake1@gmail.c Posted at 2015-7-13 06:02
Yes, so far they were 16-18 minutes or so.  If they won't sync any longer, that's kinda frustrating. ...

I've had mostly short flights on all my Phantom flights. The first few times I synced to the cloud, they seemed to go just fine. Then, about three weeks ago, no matter how many times I've tried to sync, it always fails. Sometimes the numbers say "56%" then goes directly to fail. A few times I've seen the numbers reach something like ("92%") and then fail.

Been a long time since I've seen the sync work for me. I just basically quit trying.
2015-7-14
Use props
kleake1
lvl.3
United States

Yep, that's what I am seeing.  As previously posted, anything longer than 15 minutes will not likely sync.  Hopefully that will be fixed in the next update but we'll see.  I don't always use the same device for each flight, but being able to sync them sure would be nice, especially since that's what it's supposed to do.

Also, is there a place that tells what the info is.  For example, some of my flights have a green dot to the left near the "favorite" star, but not all.  What does the green dot mean?
2015-7-14
Use props
klintb
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem.  Had to delete logs to get it to sync.  At least I now know why because I had several long flights.
2015-7-14
Use props
tomd62
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16952 ft
United States

I've got a strange problem, my flight logs are on the cloud, but I want the .TXT file for offline analysis, my Android phone seems to have stopped storing them.
It's got plenty of space and I noticed it a week ago and figured it was time to upgrade to the newest DJI-go app. Still no local .txt file in Internal storage\DJI\dji.pilot\FlightRecord

Can I download the cloud logs somehow?

One other thing, my phone has a much bigger SD card, how can I set the app to store all videos on the SD card instead of using the phone memory?
2015-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules