Remote and Webcam feature using the MIMO app with OM4
7782 3 2021-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zacn
lvl.1

India

Hi ,Recently got the OM4  and dound the gimbal quite good for videography using the iphone . The MIMI app is also quite  user intuitive and works very .

I just wanted to post about two  things i would have loved to have while using the OM4
1. Remote control app :  This would really help users of the OM4 to control the gimbal from a second  iphone /  android  maybe while connected over the same wifi network .
This user can connect to the phone  mounted on the gimbal which is possibly resting on the tripod and operate the MIMO app and the gimbal remotely . This also can be enhanced further by including NDI support to   stream the camera view to a computer which allows  the gimbal to be used with a phone as a second camera while live streaming with software like OBS which supports NDI .

2. Using as Webcam :
The Mimo app provides an amazing feature of tracking the user . This would really help  during video conferences . If  it was possible to run the MIMO app in the background with features like tracking while enabling  the camera view to appear as a virtual webcam in Zoom. This will help users mount their phone on the gimbal on the tripod while the gimbal moves and tracks subject during the call.

2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_d2B0ZM8Y6Vep
lvl.1
Sri Lanka

Yes that will be very useful
2021-6-10
Use props
silenttempestz
New
United States

I'm in total agreement with the Face tracker still run in the background so the camera can follow during Zoom calls! I'm looking all over for a way to do this and looks like we're at the mercy of DJI Product Managers to get this feature request in!
2021-7-15
Use props
djiuser_zx8VdVSEu34y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32297 ft
United States

Yes and yes ‼️ Great ideas!
2021-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules