VIDEO VIEW IS NOT WORKING IN THE CROWD ?
988 2 2014-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saravanavideos
lvl.1
India

When I was working with My Phantom 2 vision +  in open ground i am able go get video vision clearly in my phone, Now in the same ground crowded with about 5000 people in a function,  My Phantom 2 Vision + was sending video lively or broke out. But after landing I saw that the video recorded without camera position to proper angle. Please suggest what to do to view live video when crowd of people.

We bought for Phantom 2 Vision +  for wedding coverage (Where crowd will be more than 1000). Would be very thankful if you give us an valuable suggestion.

thanks in advance.

2014-11-24
Use props
mixstreme
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Have you tried stripping all your guests of any metal objects and then subjecting them to antistatic procedures.
Turn off all the electrical devices, lights etc..  and try again.

There's not really much you can do apart from trying to strengthen the connection with the extender,  try the tinfoil pie tin (satellite dish) mod on the extender.  Make sure you point it at the vision at all times.....

You can also try to reduce the quality of the preview to the app thus lessening the burden.

Others say you can change the quality of the recording to get the same effects.

2014-11-24
Use props
RGC2005
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6201 ft
United States

You are running into interference from 5000 cell phones and other electronic devices.... You should really look at a Lightbridge set up instead of a stock unit.
2014-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules