United States

DJI FPV Field Video

-Sports Mode
-EIS
-Distortion Correction
-Image Roll
-420° Rates
-4K/60

Let it process.  Should've came here first to practice as the lines make it easier to understand it's behavior.

2021-3-9
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks a lot for the samples.

So one major question I have is, Do you feel nauseous when flying the FPV with the googles on? When I play some VR games I get nauseous and wondered if the FPV would have the same effect.

Thanks.
2021-3-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cavu Films Posted at 3-9 11:46

So one major question I have is, Do you feel nauseous when flying the FPV with the googles on? When I play some VR games I get nauseous and wondered if the FPV would have the same effect.

The nauseousness is due to the lag.  There is pretty much no lag so no nauseousness.  That and/or a better design of the glass?
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for posting these wonderful videos you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-3-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks nice!
2021-3-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice collection of videos AntDX316.  Without a doubt a great place to test out the capabilities of the new DJI FPV drone.
2021-3-10
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 3-9 15:20
The nauseousness is due to the lag.  There is pretty much no lag so no nauseousness.  That and/or a better design of the glass?

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
2021-3-10
Use props
DroneOnTheLake
lvl.1
United States

Cavu Films Posted at 3-9 11:46

So one major question I have is, Do you feel nauseous when flying the FPV with the googles on? When I play some VR games I get nauseous and wondered if the FPV would have the same effect.

My 1st few times on the DJI goggles made me dizzy and a little unsteady so I started sitting in a fold-out chair or picnic bench, or tree stump or whatever was accessible and sturdy. Funny because I'm a Private Pilot with 500+ hours in Piper aircraft and never feel that way even when the winds are tossing my butt around the sky in turbulence! Happy note... a week later on the goggles, and that feeling passed and all was good with the world...
2021-3-10
Use props
Cavu Films
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DroneOnTheLake Posted at 3-10 16:54
My 1st few times on the DJI goggles made me dizzy and a little unsteady so I started sitting in a fold-out chair or picnic bench, or tree stump or whatever was accessible and sturdy. Funny because I'm a Private Pilot with 500+ hours in Piper aircraft and never feel that way even when the winds are tossing my butt around the sky in turbulence! Happy note... a week later on the goggles, and that feeling passed and all was good with the world...

Another helpful note. I really appreciate all the input. I have also heard taking ginger pills can help the dizziness.
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules