DJI FPV V2 Goggles needs a better power wire.
829 7 2021-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI FPV V2 Goggles needs a better power wire.

The connection to the battery from the goggles is really bad.  It's like the connection to the battery has to be longer or wider?  If it moves 1/10-1/2 a millimeter, the goggles turn off or restarts.  You have to stay completely still or it will turn off.
2021-3-9
Use props
erictron
lvl.2
Flight distance : 302106 ft
  • >>>
Canada

add to the fact you can't power it up over usb-c. It's a special cable that's completely proprietary and impossible to get anywhere but from DJI.
2021-3-9
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

erictron Posted at 3-9 18:58
add to the fact you can't power it up over usb-c. It's a special cable that's completely proprietary and impossible to get anywhere but from DJI.

The cable is connection is bad and has to be updated.  I want to fly low and tight but I'm worried about a signal loss and either a straight beeline to home point at it's current height or it ascending into something up above.  Both of which are no good so I'm stuck flying in the open and high up which get boring.
2021-3-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AntDX316. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will cascade and forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you and please stay safe always.
2021-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AntDX316 Posted at 3-9 19:14
The cable is connection is bad and has to be updated.  I want to fly low and tight but I'm worried about a signal loss and either a straight beeline to home point at it's current height or it ascending into something up above.  Both of which are no good so I'm stuck flying in the open and high up which get boring.

You need bluetac to reinforce the connection.

2021-3-10
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Plug the cable in so the wire points 'backwards' it will then fall between the strap bracket and the side of the goggles. You won't have any problems. if you still do, use a small cable tie to secure it. Its exactly the same as the V1 goggles, there are people printing cable holders that will also hold the cable securely. I just feed it as described above and it never disconnects.
2021-3-10
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 3-10 03:29
Plug the cable in so the wire points 'backwards' it will then fall between the strap bracket and the side of the goggles. You won't have any problems. if you still do, use a small cable tie to secure it. Its exactly the same as the V1 goggles, there are people printing cable holders that will also hold the cable securely. I just feed it as described above and it never disconnects.

Let me get the .STL to print it.
2021-3-10
Use props
djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A
lvl.1

United States

I put the usb end thru the metal head band loop. I don't know if that would help.Did the same thing with the usb otg cable on the other side.
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules