Drone operation time while hovering
418 4 2021-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

What are your working times in a hover. I have between 26 to 27 minutes. From take-off to self-landing at approx. 4%. One of the batteries is clearly weaker. I have about 25 charging cycles.Shouldn't there be more?
2021-3-9
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Personally, I would not let the battery get down to 4%. The displayed capacity is only an indication, and you might find the aircraft decides to land somewhere that is not safe to land.
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

I have a request. Let's stick closely to the answer to my question. The drone is not flying, it hovers in the air in the room. What are your working times?
2021-3-9
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No .. that's about right.
If you want the drone to be inthe air for longer, you need to fly rather than hover.
DJI list the conditions required for max time in the air in the specs:
Max flight time:  31 mins (measured while flying at 4.7 m/s in windless conditions)
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

The user manual from November 2020 says that the maximum hovering time of the drone is 33 minutes and the flight time is 31 minutes. This makes logical sense because there is air resistance on the fly. The flight test is difficult to perform under reproducible conditions. The test is already hovering like this, especially indoors. The problem is that the result is below expectations.
2021-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules