Update serial number in dji fly
3674 18 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sylfest Strutle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476345 ft
Norway

I got a new drone through a warranty issue, but it does not connect to the remote control. - Dji Fly seem to be looking for the returned damaged drone. How do update the serial number/fix the problem?

2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, the model of your drone is DJI Mini2 right? And the problem that you are encountering is the new drone unable to connect to the remote controller, right? Please provide me with more information, I'm here to help. Thanks.
2021-3-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like you need to link the remote to the new drone. -
2021-3-11
Use props
Sylfest Strutle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476345 ft
Norway

DAFlys Posted at 3-11 01:11
Sounds like you need to link the remote to the new drone. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwXQyOEGjo

Thanks. Problem Solved.: To update the drone (mini 2)  when the remote did not connect to it when normal start up, i held in the button on the drone for about 4 sec. Then  it connected and updated.
2021-3-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sylfest Strutle Posted at 3-12 10:51
Thanks. Problem Solved.: To update the drone (mini 2)  when the remote did not connect to it when normal start up, i held in the button on the drone for about 4 sec. Then  it connected and updated.

Excellent, pleased you got it sorted.   Now head over to the "Works" section and post something you made with the drone.
2021-3-12
Use props
fansd89b5212
lvl.2

Turkey

İ am planing to buy drone  from someone i dont know how can i know if its a stolen drone or no ? İ have the serial number and this drone not activated
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansd89b5212 Posted at 8-29 18:06
İ am planing to buy drone  from someone i dont know how can i know if its a stolen drone or no ? İ have the serial number and this drone not activated

Hi there, you may send me the serial number and I will try to check the corresponding information on our system. However, as a warm prompt, we would recommend that you purchase the drone from an authorized channel to protect your benefit.
2023-8-29
Use props
fansd89b5212
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 8-29 23:03
Hi there, you may send me the serial number and I will try to check the corresponding information on our system. However, as a warm prompt, we would recommend that you purchase the drone from an authorized channel to protect your benefit.
seller send me a picture of box contain this SN : 1581F4XFA232LML8J92N
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansd89b5212 Posted at 8-30 05:48
seller send me a picture of box contain this SN : 1581F4XFA232LML8J92N

Hi. Thank you for providing the information. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. For safety transactions, you may purchase items from our official store through this link: https://store.dji.com/. Also, our available dealers can be reached through this link: https://www.dji.com/no/where-to-buy. I hope this helps with your query. Thank you for your support.
2023-8-30
Use props
fansd89b5212
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Diana Posted at 8-30 11:10
Hi. Thank you for providing the information. After verification, we are sorry to inform you that the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank. As such, the serial number has been locked by our company, and your product cannot be activated. For safety transactions, you may purchase items from our official store through this link: https://store.dji.com/. Also, our available dealers can be reached through this link: https://www.dji.com/no/where-to-buy. I hope this helps with your query. Thank you for your support.
are you sure from what you are talking with me !! when i am waiting your reply i talked with DJI support via live chat and i provide the SN and i said for support i want to buy this drone from someone i dont know please check if any problem available on this drone ! she reply me and she said for no problem and yes you can buy this drone and the guarantee is till 24/08/2024 and the device is not blocked or bind to any account. i asked this question then i buy this drone !! i already buy this drone and i pay the money !! something is not correct please can u check back
its not my mistake please help me to find solution
2023-8-30
Use props
fansd89b5212
lvl.2

Turkey

2023-8-30
Use props
fansd89b5212
lvl.2

Turkey

2023-8-30
Use props
fansd89b5212
lvl.2

Turkey

IMG-20230831-WA0000.jpg
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for the screenshot provided.
After double-confirming, we are sorry to inform you that the serial number 1581**********J92N has been locked by our company since the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank previosuly. We are sorry that the product cannot be activated at this moment. To guarantee your interest, please contact with the seller to apply for a refund. Thanks.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Thor Posted at 8-30 18:28
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and thank you for the screenshot provided.
After double-confirming, we are sorry to inform you that the serial number 1581F4XFA232LML8J92N has been locked by our company since the original purchaser has reported the product as involving fraud, and DJI has been reimbursed by the bank previosuly. We are sorry that the product cannot be activated at this moment. To guarantee your interest, please contact with the seller to apply for a refund. Thanks.

Dear, its not correct from DJI to make like this with people ! I already ask the live support team and she said for me yes you can buy this drone after she check the drone SN and i get an approvel !! Now when i buy it you reply me like this !! Really its not my mistake , i cant return this drone the seller dont have physical place and he stop replying her number ! And DJI said for me yes buy this drone , I want an explanation for that now
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI TR Posted at 8-30 22:55
Dear, its not correct from DJI to make like this with people ! I already ask the live support team and she said for me yes you can buy this drone after she check the drone SN and i get an approvel !! Now when i buy it you reply me like this !! Really its not my mistake , i cant return this drone the seller dont have physical place and he stop replying her number ! And DJI said for me yes buy this drone , I want an explanation for that now

Hi there, if I were in your position, I would feel the same way. We apologize for your unpleasant experience.
We have ecalated your case to our mangement team and they will review and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and tolerance.
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-31 02:01
Hi there, if I were in your position, I would feel the same way. We apologize for your unpleasant experience.
We have ecalated your case to our mangement team and they will review and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and tolerance.

i am really sorry for what happened but believe me its not my mistake, i talked with support before to buy i am waiting the team because i want to activate my drone
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Thor Posted at 8-31 02:01

Dear , where i will see the reply from the management team ? i am still waiting
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DJI TR Posted at 8-31 15:08
Dear , where i will see the reply from the management team ? i am still waiting

Hi DJI TR, now your case is under review by our management team, and they will contact you by E-mail afterward. Please check your inbox or junk mailbox as well. Thanks.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules