Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M300/H20T Camera Orientation/ custom camera
1346 2 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
apuzer
lvl.2

United States

Good Day,
When flying an inspection mission on solar site, when flight is heading of 0 or 180 degrees, the camera images follow the rows left to right or right to left. When flying 90 or 270 degrees, the rows facing up and down on the screen. My camera is pointed straight down (csometimes pan is adjusted for glare). My custom camera is set up for the rows to be left to right. I am having to manually set the camera direction at the start of the mission, and then keep an eye on things during flight.

Secondly, is there a way to adjust the standard H20T camera settings for Zoom? I currently have custom cameras set up for thermal and wide, for am mapping sites. Due to the shutter on the H20T much more overlap needed to get a decent orthomosaic. It does not seem that I can select 2 custom cameras at the same time, although one is Zoom and one is Thermal. I can select the images saved...zoom and thermal--however the stock zoom does not give me the overlap or a low enough timed interval to be effective...unless I fly very slowly.

Any advice from the field greatly appreciated.
2021-3-10
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

Wide and IR are now base camera selections in the mission creations as of the latest firmware for the M300 have you tried using those instead of custom camera?
2021-3-14
Use props
VolantDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354646 ft
United States

Can you tell me what camera profile you are using for the H20T thermal? I'm assuming you are swapping the width and height, but I am trying to find the original camera settings because I don't think UgCS has the proper camera profiles.
2021-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules