1077 7 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI a question for the technical team will the new DJI FPV controller be unlocked so it can be used with the DJI FPV HD Air Uniut after looking at a couple of reviews I can see its locked

Would be a great feature if it could be unblocked with a firmware revision, seems strange you can use the goggles that come with the DJI FPV Combo with other FPV drones using the DJI system but you cant use the controller doesn't seem to make sense
2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Exib. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted.  The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is equipped with a high-definition and low latency image transmission module, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are specially designed for drone racing. It does not support the DJI Mavic, DJI Spark and other DJI Aircraft series. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI Department for further evaluation. Thank you.
2021-3-10
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 20:30
Hello there Exib. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted.  The DJI FPV Goggles V2 is equipped with a high-definition and low latency image transmission module, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are specially designed for drone racing. It does not support the DJI Mavic, DJI Spark and other DJI Aircraft series. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI Department for further evaluation. Thank you.

Stephen thanks for the reply I know it does not work with the DJI Mavic, Spark, other DJI aircraft, maybe my original question was not clear.

I’m asking can you ask the technical team to release firmware so the controller from the DJI FPV Combo can be used with DJI air unit for example https://www.banggood.com/IFlight ... EBBObMaAnOWEALw_wcB could the controller from the DJI FPV combo be used with this kit, I know you are going to say at the moment no but maybe with a firmware update?
2021-3-11
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

YES! that would be great as most people buying the new controller were hoping/assuming it would work with the DJI FPV systems.(Air Unit, Vista etc)
2021-3-11
Use props
trica de
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1062090 ft
  • >>>
Germany

push ! that would be great! I dont want to stay with 2 controllers :/ One would be enough ! and I like the small form factor!
2021-3-15
Use props
Mats Bohlinsson
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1838077 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

trica de Posted at 3-15 01:56
push ! that would be great! I dont want to stay with 2 controllers :/ One would be enough ! and I like the small form factor!

It would be a killer!
2021-3-15
Use props
Misterminit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 825331 ft
Finland

Exib Posted at 3-11 01:41
Stephen thanks for the reply I know it does not work with the DJI Mavic, Spark, other DJI aircraft, maybe my original question was not clear.

I’m asking can you ask the technical team to release firmware so the controller from the DJI FPV Combo can be used with DJI air unit for example https://www.banggood.com/IFlight ... EBBObMaAnOWEALw_wcB could the controller from the DJI FPV combo be used with this kit, I know you are going to say at the moment no but maybe with a firmware update?

This, so stupid that remote is locked. Please make it work with air unit too.
2021-3-15
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fingers crossed DJI can unlock in the next firmware
2021-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now