Interference in your MC area?
6179 12 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A
lvl.1

United States

I get "Interference in your MC area" in my goggles, what does MC area mean. I have searched and can't find anything on how to fix it.
2021-3-10
Use props
0xdeadb33f
lvl.1
United States

MC refers to Motion Controller. The motion controller has similar sensors to  your FPV drone. These sensors can experience interference just like the drone; likely resulting in a poorer control experience. I would suggest powering on the MC in an area with fewer sources of interference (Large metallic objects, power lines, machinery, etc)
2021-3-10
Use props
KStump98
lvl.1
United States

I have the exact same issue.  I drove to the middle of a field, and still fail calibration.  I sent back my first motion controller, and the second one is doing the same thing.  All firmware is up to date.
2021-3-10
Use props
djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A
lvl.1

United States

0xdeadb33f Posted at 3-10 09:31
MC refers to Motion Controller. The motion controller has similar sensors to  your FPV drone. These sensors can experience interference just like the drone; likely resulting in a poorer control experience. I would suggest powering on the MC in an area with fewer sources of interference (Large metallic objects, power lines, machinery, etc)

Thanks, I don't know why I didn't get that MC is Motion Controller.
I will try solutions.
2021-3-10
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I had the same . After rebinding the mc to the drone i did a callibration of the mc , this was succesful.

To calibrate the mc is according to my opinion not well described via the example pictures you get on the goggles screen.
The first step it looks like you have to hold mc straight up , but in fact it looks like in practice you have to keep it more horizontal and do a roll.
Vertical you have to do a flip
After doing that it was succesful
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A
lvl.1

United States

dronie1965 Posted at 3-12 03:47
I had the same . After rebinding the mc to the drone i did a callibration of the mc , this was succesful.

To calibrate the mc is according to my opinion not well described via the example pictures you get on the goggles screen.

I kept getting unsuccessful. I will try that.
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A
lvl.1

United States

dronie1965 Posted at 3-12 03:47

To calibrate the mc is according to my opinion not well described via the example pictures you get on the goggles screen.

Can confirm, picture is wrong at the moment and you need to hold it like this instead.
2021-3-17
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A Posted at 3-12 11:15

When you callibrate you have to keep the mc more horizontal, like you turning a doorkey. I also made the mistake keeping the mc vertical.
Second action , the. You have to flip the mc
2021-3-18
Use props
fansd888738e
lvl.1

Canada

dronie1965 Posted at 3-18 04:43
When you callibrate you have to keep the mc more horizontal, like you turning a doorkey. I also made the mistake keeping the mc vertical.
Second action , the. You have to flip the mc

yesssss it's ok now for me too. The picture is wrong
2021-3-19
Use props
fansa67c0f47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 427592 ft
France

djiuser_8Z6jq1jOlV7A Posted at 3-12 11:15

Hi, I do encounter the same issues. I have flown 2x using my 3 batteries each time and I get that same warning MC interference in your area. I have flown at 2 different locations in the middle of nowhere. My mobile phone was set to flight mode, just in case. Tonight I have tried to calibrate the compass of the Motion Controller but I was not successfull, despite multiple tries. It always says "Calibration failed". I tried also "IMU calibration", but I don't understand how you are supposed to place the MC head down without moving it?? Does anyone encounter the same issues?
2021-3-21
Use props
djiuser_dv523cIf3UAc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151135 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue "Interference in your MC area"  ...in order to "re-bind" do I need to put both the drone and MC in sync mode again or calibrate?
2021-3-27
Use props
djiuser_iHTqy1XxlZnB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62822 ft
United States

Mine started doing the same thing today but yesterday when I turned my drone off I was off in my thoughts and I held the button down a little too long and put it into bind mode but then I quickly turned the drone off but I really think after reading the other posts that this is the issue and a simple rebind and possibly recalibrate and it should be good to go
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_Uwxa8XVfRsOc
New
United States

I don't understand this thread. Can someone please explain how calibrating the Motion Controller is supposed to solve the problem Interference in your MC area

I have tried multiple times to rebind the Motion Controller and drone but nothing seems to work. When I initially power everything on, I do not see the message. As soon as I press the trigger to begin moving, I see Interference in your MC area displayed in the goggles. When I release the trigger, the message goes away. When I press the trigger the message reappears

This is very fustrating considering the amount of money spent on this product.

2021-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules