1515 7 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
conny66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20879 ft
Germany

Hallo,
we are professional Pilots and we need too setup the remote controller in mode 4. Any Ideas how to do that and why it is not implemented from the beginning?!?

regards

Konard
2021-3-10
Use props
conny66
lvl.1
Germany

Guten Tag Konrad,

vielen Dank, dass Sie den technischen Support von DJI kontaktiert haben.

Es tut mir sehr leid, aber Mode 4 ist - zumindest zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt - leider nicht verfügbar, tut mir sehr leid.
Gerne gebe ich dies als Kundenfeedback an unsere Entwicklungsabteilung weiter und drücke die Daumen, dass es implementiert wird.

Ich entschuldige mich vielmals für die Unannehmlichkeiten.
Ich wünsche Ihnen eine angenehme Restwoche, bleiben Sie gesund!

2021-3-11
Use props
conny66
lvl.1
Germany

Really they sell such an product with no customizable settings. Why they think all pilots fly in mode 1-3 ?!?!?!
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, conny66. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV.
2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_HCEs2lJHXwbq
lvl.1

United States

DJI,

Just want to piggyback onto this thread to let you know that I'm joining the ranks of customers who are returning the unit due to lack of flexibility. I fly in mode 4 as well, and there is really no excuse to such rigidity with such a simple requirement.

Spent a full day getting this unit to actually work, only to find something I took for granted as an absolute given was not possible. It's ashame that you need to feel it hit your pockets before you cater to all styles.
2022-7-10
Use props
Darth
lvl.1
Germany

Hello DJI,

what is your problem with Mode 4? That can not be understandable!

Now thia post is very old? What is DJI doing in this case?
2022-8-1
Use props
conny66
lvl.1
Germany

Hello,
I rewired the device, but I'm an electronics engineer and have no problems with it, but it totally fails to understand what dji isn't doing here.

that's ridiculous

Greetings Konrad
2022-8-9
Use props
Yves Mattle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74944 ft
Switzerland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-3-14 00:05
Hi, conny66. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Currently, this function is unavailable but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV.

What about mode 4, will this come in the next update???
2022-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules