Firmware Update - soon?
2079 8 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Seems a while since the last update.  Are we soon due for the next one?
2021-3-10
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

I speculate all DJI's resources went to the spectacular FPV Flop.
2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there John Walker. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have any information regarding DJI's future firmware updates for the DJI Pocket 2 and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you.
2021-3-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was kind of wondering the same thing.  Maybe now that the DJI FPV drone has been released the developers can get back to enhancing the capabilities of other products.
2021-3-11
Use props
chririva
lvl.3

Poland

Maybe some bug fixes........ Just saying
2021-3-11
Use props
Japan Potato
lvl.4
Germany

And improve the image quality. My Osmo Pocket 1 trumps it, especially in daylight situations. Where is the bigger sensor that was advertised in the Pocket 2? Also please improve HDR, the crop is horrible. My iPhone 11 from 2019 does this better, without cropping the image. And please add H265 (I mean GoPro has it as well, not just the iPhones).
2021-3-12
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I hope that we could save presets for video and photo aaaand more support for Extension Rod maybe.

Anyways I hope they fix a lot of other major fixes first..
2021-3-13
Use props
Nathan.L
lvl.2

Canada

Japan Potato Posted at 3-12 12:22
And improve the image quality. My Osmo Pocket 1 trumps it, especially in daylight situations. Where is the bigger sensor that was advertised in the Pocket 2? Also please improve HDR, the crop is horrible. My iPhone 11 from 2019 does this better, without cropping the image. And please add H265 (I mean GoPro has it as well, not just the iPhones).

I totally agree. Hopefully these are fixable via firmware update. I believe the sensor can do better than the current offering. Probably it is the ISP that needs some improvement.
2021-3-13
Use props
Ricardo Vieira
lvl.4
Portugal

I think there are somethings missing in the dji pocket 2. I don't like using it with my phone, it's way to big and there goes the purpose of being small. I only use it with my phone when using in a monopod or tripod. I think they could make a easy way to lock the exposure as in the mimo app, instead to go to the setup and choose the exposure, even my cheap phone com lock the exposure. The HDR it's useless, the crop it's huge and I can't see where's the high dynamic range difference, because it's almost the same as normal mode.  I like the camera, specially because it's size, it's easy to carry it anywhere, but until now, I'm thinking I should bought the Osmo Pocket 1.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules