4392 7 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amitgv1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032493 ft
Germany

Hi,
Do you know if I can use the Propeller Guard & the Arm Bracers both together?
2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, amitgv1. Thanks for reaching out! The DJI FPV Drone Arm Bracers and the DJI FPV Propeller Guard cannot be used and installed at the same time.
2021-3-15
Use props
djiuser_dktY0MVneovU
New

United States

Which provides the better protection?
2021-5-16
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

djiuser_dktY0MVneovU Posted at 5-16 21:35
Which provides the better protection?

"Which provides the better protection?"

To the drone or to people?

The arm braces are better at protecting the drone, The propeller guards are better at protecting people from the drone.

The propeller guards likely prevent propellers from being damaged from hard objects but I doubt they'll help much in a crash.
2021-5-17
Use props
Microeyee
lvl.1

Singapore

I think Propeller Guard is better because it saves your propeller which can crash your drone if it gets friction against any object and damage others. That guard avoid both from happening.
Arm braces comes later when you crash your drone - as in how much damage it can sustain. Here i personally think propeller guard again provide some protection not letting the drone arms directly taking the hit.
But if you are looking to include both - there are other options out there 3rd party sellers providing all in one kit that will fit together everything.
2021-9-11
Use props
Kapil Vachhani
New

Ireland

Microeyee Posted at 9-11 19:24
I think Propeller Guard is better because it saves your propeller which can crash your drone if it gets friction against any object and damage others. That guard avoid both from happening.
Arm braces comes later when you crash your drone - as in how much damage it can sustain. Here i personally think propeller guard again provide some protection not letting the drone arms directly taking the hit.
But if you are looking to include both - there are other options out there 3rd party sellers providing all in one kit that will fit together everything.

Hi can you please share the link of that all in one kit .
thanks
2021-11-18
Use props
fans80fa58f5
New
Flight distance : 13934 ft
United States

Kapil Vachhani Posted at 11-18 06:30
Hi can you please share the link of that all in one kit .
thanks

This forum won't let me post a link, but if you search Ebay for item number 403081076498 you'll see one. I haven't tried it myself, so can't vouch for the fit or quality.
2021-11-28
Use props
JSMavic2Drone
lvl.1
United States

I'm going to throw my 2 cents in there. If you're going full on acro manual, then 'probably' the braces, as your chances of a crash are much higher  Whereas if you're more into flying with the sensors on, you'll probably prefer the guards, as it may save you from a branch.   That all being said, notice the 'probably' in my replies, as no one can accurately predict exactly where you're going to fly. You may be doing acro and the prop guards save you from a branch you didn't see and save the need for the braces in the first place. But its all going to depend how close you want to fly to trees.
2022-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules